House Price Crash Forum

Trolls

Ferret

HOLA441

Have you noticed the increase in Trolls and Trolling.

These days they appears with squeaky clean credentials, some are here for a silly sense of revenge as their heroes lose the Podium and the others are immature prats. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
  • 1 month later...
HOLA443

Yep, counted at least 20 trolls, I hope the claimed Doctors on this forum have a better bedsite manner than their attitude when posting here.

One actually has had more careers than I care to count, you know who you are back here but now not as confidence. :D

BTW have you noticed the pioneer members of the forum have now moved on. ;)

Edited by Ferret

HOLA444
HOLA445
I agree Ferret. I reckon half or more members are just a few (unhinged) people. I guess it's just hard to accept it when reality has proved you wrong.

Add those who are now acting in their own self interest for financial gain, who sh!t on the benefactors who gave them their 15 minutes of glory and the picture becomes much clearer.

The interests of FTBs, they don`t give a f**k.

Speculators the f*****g lot of them.

Mr 2bobBubb is a prime example. :P

From there I bid you Goodnight ( please notice the English version ) ;)

Edited by Ferret

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Could you give me some specific examples (links to threads please) of trolling and how it is "overrunning" the site?

Hey man are you serious, as an avid reader but not a poster of the Forum I notice you are rarely online, read the threads as I do and if you can`t see it then you really are naive. :blink:

What`s all this with all these guests suddenly appearing, Charlie The Tramp, The_Oldie, Bart of Darkness, and muttley, man I am confused. :unsure:

Edited by Bertie Wooster

HOLA4415
Hey man are you serious, as an avid reader but not a poster of the Forum I notice you are rarely online, read the threads as I do and if you can`t see it then you really are naive. :blink:

What`s all this with all these guests suddenly appearing, Charlie The Tramp, The_Oldie, Bart of Darkness, and muttley, man I am confused. :unsure:

Thanks for your PM Bertie, very interesting.

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
It's definitely legging up.

Spring cleaning is the order of the day.

The good old British Electrolux has been replaced by the Malaysian inferior product known as a Dyson.

Plug it in and BANG is the order of the day. ;)

HOLA4421

I was just thinking a member here who has retired from the Forum predicted a year ago that the Global inflation monster was about to raise its ugly head.

Some of the so called knowledgeable members here ignored him or took the michael, how he must be laughing now.

Goodness gracious me over 1500 views, Cygnao you have a challenger. ;)

I must say it`s great here in the pits. :lol:

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425