Ferret

Trolls

279 posts in this topic

Have you noticed the increase in Trolls and Trolling.

These days they appears with squeaky clean credentials, some are here for a silly sense of revenge as their heroes lose the Podium and the others are immature prats. :)

The trolls now are running wild, never in the history of this site have they been so active. :rolleyes:

Yep, counted at least 20 trolls, I hope the claimed Doctors on this forum have a better bedsite manner than their attitude when posting here.

One actually has had more careers than I care to count, you know who you are back here but now not as confidence. :D

BTW have you noticed the pioneer members of the forum have now moved on. ;)

Edited by Ferret

They're joining in droves to predict price falls of 10% or 20% over the next two years.

I agree Ferret. I reckon half or more members are just a few (unhinged) people. I guess it's just hard to accept it when reality has proved you wrong.

Add those who are now acting in their own self interest for financial gain, who sh!t on the benefactors who gave them their 15 minutes of glory and the picture becomes much clearer.

The interests of FTBs, they don`t give a f**k.

Speculators the f*****g lot of them.

Mr 2bobBubb is a prime example. :P

From there I bid you Goodnight ( please notice the English version ) ;)

Edited by Ferret

:(

Yes a sad day for this once great forum now overrun with Trolls and Internal Vested Interests, the worms have really turned and become snakes.

Interesting times ahead I think as the profits begin the downturn. ;)

Greetings from over the pond.

Yes a sad day for this once great forum now overrun with Trolls and Internal Vested Interests, the worms have really turned and become snakes.

Could you give me some specific examples (links to threads please) of trolling and how it is "overrunning" the site?

Over a thousand views for this hidden away thread down in the pits.

Someone must be expecting something exciting to follow. :)

Could you give me some specific examples (links to threads please) of trolling and how it is "overrunning" the site?

Hey man are you serious, as an avid reader but not a poster of the Forum I notice you are rarely online, read the threads as I do and if you can`t see it then you really are naive. :blink:

What`s all this with all these guests suddenly appearing, Charlie The Tramp, The_Oldie, Bart of Darkness, and muttley, man I am confused. :unsure:

Edited by Bertie Wooster

Hey man are you serious, as an avid reader but not a poster of the Forum I notice you are rarely online, read the threads as I do and if you can`t see it then you really are naive. :blink:

What`s all this with all these guests suddenly appearing, Charlie The Tramp, The_Oldie, Bart of Darkness, and muttley, man I am confused. :unsure:

Thanks for your PM Bertie, very interesting.

Over a thousand views for this hidden away thread down in the pits.

Someone must be expecting something exciting to follow. :)

ftjeeves112.jpg

perhaps we should "ask jeeves"?

ftjeeves112.jpg

:lol:

I wonder if those younger and/or American fans of "House" would recognize Hugh Laurie as depicted here.

He/She seems conspicuous by his/her absence.

BTW I can see this thread expanding to Cygnao proportions. :lol:

It's definitely legging up.

Spring cleaning is the order of the day.

The good old British Electrolux has been replaced by the Malaysian inferior product known as a Dyson.

Plug it in and BANG is the order of the day. ;)

I was just thinking a member here who has retired from the Forum predicted a year ago that the Global inflation monster was about to raise its ugly head.

Some of the so called knowledgeable members here ignored him or took the michael, how he must be laughing now.

Goodness gracious me over 1500 views, Cygnao you have a challenger. ;)

I must say it`s great here in the pits. :lol:

Ferret has left the building.

Haaaaang on....... :unsure:

This is just to put RFD off the scent isn't it?

Ferret has left the building.

I don`t blame him, probably left before he got hanged and put out to dry, the massacre continues.

BP have you done a deep search yet, and "where have all the good posters gone" to the tune of that Bob Dylan song. ;)

How wonderful white noise is, reminds me of the Neil Diamond song " Beautiful Noise" dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum. :rolleyes:

Heading for the 2k mark, not bad for an original thread down here in the pits. :D