Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swhiteley

B B C Radio Wales, Wales@work

30 posts in this topic

HousePriceCrash.co.uk spokesman, Financial Planner, will be talking with Nick Servini as part of the Wales@Work programme, 6.30pm Tuesday 6th May on BBC Radio Wales. More information: [url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/radiowales/sites/walesatwork/"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/radiowales/sites/walesatwork/[/url]

The whole programme will be aired next Tuesday 6th May at 6.30pm. You'll probably enjoy it... ;)

[quote name='Financial Planner' post='1098734' date='Apr 29 2008, 08:36 PM']The whole programme will be aired next Tuesday 6th May at 6.30pm. You'll probably enjoy it... ;)[/quote]

Did you make anyone cry again?

[quote name='Paddles' post='1098748' date='Apr 29 2008, 08:43 PM']Did you make anyone cry again?[/quote]
?

I listend to that crap, IMPO, programme tonight FP. Boy, it was dire! Sorry, can't go through that again. I probably doubled their audience tonight as well. Talk about radio for dummed down dummies!

I am not referring to the HPC programme but to the rubbish one on unions that was dull, dour and boring. Very typically Radio Wales in fact. Edited by The Masked Tulip

[quote name='Financial Planner' post='1098757' date='Apr 29 2008, 08:48 PM']?[/quote]
Upsetting those poor nervous estate agents....

deleted Edited by Financial Planner

Mate of mine was at a party a year ago with Mr Servini..apparently he spent a lot of time boasting about how much his house was worth.

[quote name='WSG' post='1099182' date='Apr 30 2008, 07:16 AM']Mate of mine was at a party a year ago with Mr Servini..apparently he spent a lot of time boasting about how much his house was worth.[/quote]
He was most impartial.

[quote name='Financial Planner' post='1099840' date='Apr 30 2008, 12:31 AM']He was most impartial.[/quote]

Excellent....but I hope his editing is impartial too

It is proposed that it would be better to unpin this. There you are.

[quote name='Financial Planner' post='1108185' date='May 6 2008, 03:57 PM']It is proposed that it would be better to unpin this. There you are.[/quote]

FP, could you mention that the soft landing is nowhere in sight? Just to Pi$$ Kirstie Allsopp off of course...

[quote name='mbga9pgf' post='1108202' date='May 6 2008, 04:16 PM']FP, could you mention that the soft landing is nowhere in sight? Just to Pi$$ Kirstie Allsopp off of course...[/quote]
Already recorded

[quote name='Financial Planner' post='1108229' date='May 6 2008, 04:32 PM']Already recorded[/quote]
Who were you up against this time?

[url="http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/wales.shtml"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.s...aod/wales.shtml[/url]

On now Wales at Work 6.31

oh there , what a surprise...
the agent saying it is a good time to buy ! :rolleyes:

Good one FP saying quite plainly that it is not a good time to get into property.

[quote name='moonriver' post='1108431' date='May 6 2008, 06:48 PM']oh there , what a surprise...
the agent saying it is a good time to buy ! :rolleyes:

Good one FP saying quite plainly that it is not a good time to get into property.[/quote]

ramp ramp ramp
pitiful.

FP Squawking truth pellets everywhere.
Love it.

They've admitted that prices have fallen 10-20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See S Whiteley's post on Page 2 4.04pm 7th for MP3 recording Edited by Financial Planner

[quote name='Financial Planner' post='1108437' date='May 6 2008, 06:51 PM']They've admitted that prices have fallen 10-20%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Nice one JD !

Nearly spat out my coffee when they agreed the 10-20% falls of sale prices!

Some ramping VIs will burn in hell...........

but well done FP, one hopes some listeners will accept your wisdom

A great show there for the HPC'er.

You did us proud FP.
You were so informative, the arguments against the HPC were practically non existant.

And I can't believe there was an acceptacne of the 10 -20 % price drops already. :o

Good work FP.
They really dont want to hear do they?

Maybe they'll go to the next auction, but not to buy.
Just to confirm their fears.