House Price Crash Forum

Conscription Is Back With Nationalisation

HOLA441

the bill for the bank bailouts to each taxpayer is....

NR £3k,

RBS £2k

looking at this another way, thats £5k of working hours pay per taxpayer. with an average wage thats around 3 months work.

thats 3 months work and pay to support a private business with a failed plan based on poor choices and greed.

this is effectively conscription by the government.

every taxpayer has been forced to work 900 hard hours for a bank.

gentlemen. we have been had over.

HOLA442
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

NR £3k,

RBS £2k

looking at this another way, thats £5k of working hours pay per taxpayer. with an average wage thats around 3 months work.

thats 3 months work and pay to support a private business with a failed plan based on poor choices and greed.

Vote with your feet. It's the only thing they understand.

HOLA443
HOLA444
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
im voting with my tax.

im going to get my liabilities so low ill be claiming tax credits.

all legal.

Do you need help with getting pregnant?

HOLA445

you can pay yourself an incredibly low wage on paper and go on to claim as such until value returns to being a taxpayer.

ts the same as saving. i can even claim a further discount of poll tax. as a low earner i will get the support of other taxpayers while business earnings go into my personal pot.

HOLA446
you can pay yourself an incredibly low wage on paper and go on to claim as such until value returns to being a taxpayer.

ts the same as saving. i can even claim a further discount of poll tax. as a low earner i will get the support of other taxpayers while business earnings go into my personal pot.

IR35?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
im voting with my tax.

im going to get my liabilities so low ill be claiming tax credits.

all legal.

http://sniggle.net/Experiment/

Like most Americans, I supported the government and its war — I can

look at an old W2 form to see just how much.

I didn’t want to support the government, but my opposition was

only an opinion while my support was in dollars and cents.

Finally I decided that refusing moral support isn’t enough.

To follow my conscience I have to put my money where my mouth is.

When the invasion of Iraq began, I stopped paying federal income tax and

started working for my values instead of against them. I quit my job and

deliberately reduced my income to the point where I no longer owe federal

income tax. I transformed my life, concentrating on what really matters, so

that I can live well and securely on a lower income.

Some useful ideas here how you can not pay taxes by alternative/frugal living.

HOLA4410

If you do not like what is going on you can always follow the advice of Denninger over at the Market Ticker.

# Next, take direct action. Go to Sam's Club and buy a safe. Go to Lowes and buy a hammerdrill and 4 lead anchors plus bolts. These two items will cost you less than $200. Go home and mount your new safe to the floor. You now have your own "bank" and while it pays no interest, neither does your bank right now anyway, does it?

# Now, on each and every payday, go directly to your bank and withdraw the entire direct deposited amount of your paycheck less $100, just to keep your account open. Put the money in your safe. By doing this you are depriving the system of the money to keep playing their game. You are staging a strike against the fraud and corruption in our financial system in a way that hurts them, but not you. Every dollar you pull out of the system like this deprives the very same system of $10 to play its fraudulent games with due to the way fractional reserve banking works. Its your money, and you're fueling the fraud. Grow a pair and take away the gas can from the arsonists who are burning up your 401k and wallet!

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/2008/04...at-clanked.html

While governments and financial institutions control your money they will continue to screw you

HOLA4411

NR £3k,

RBS £2k

Don't worry, we only have to pay the interest on the national debt, that means that at 5% interest the taxpayer will pay this amount over 14 years in interest payments alone and still not have paid a penny towards the principle (and so on and so forth in perpetuity!)

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Im currently doing as few hours as possible, just to tick over so i can get to work and back. Pretty much living on the poverty line, but most of what i earn is mine, and i am quite happy. If i do more hours it just goes to Gordon sh1t and i dont want to give the lying murderous twats any more money than i have to.

When brown goes ill go back to full time work. Its the only way i can protest about how sh1t i think they are. Its not ideal, but the altenative is Gordon spending my money for his TV licence or to decorate his home. Hardly any of the extra money id see anyway.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
No, amazingly they always find space for a non paying pastor or OAP. Fact.

They'll happily throw murderers and rapists out onto the streets to make space in jail for people who refuse to pay tax. After all, if Joe Average stops paying, then it's game over for big government.

HOLA4420

I'll be joining you before the year is out....there are things to arrange, you know how it is.

HOLA4421
HOLA4422