Killer Bunny

I T V1 Tonight With Jonathan Maitland 14.04.08

81 posts in this topic

Flat Broke: Tonight ITV 1

Jonathan Maitland leads an investigation into the risks involved in buying houses with the intention of letting them out. The reporter learns that many landlords are struggling financially and unable to find either tenants or buyers for their properties, leaving many threatened with bankruptcy

[quote name='Financial Planner' post='1056925' date='Apr 8 2008, 01:09 PM']Flat Broke: Tonight ITV 1

Jonathan Maitland leads an investigation into the risks involved in buying houses with the intention of letting them out. The reporter learns that many landlords are struggling financially and unable to find either tenants or buyers for their properties, leaving many threatened with bankruptcy[/quote]

Now where did I put that tiny violin...?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you sure I thought it was Liverpool vs Arsenal

Ahh tonight not tonight :/

Edited for being a plonker Edited by phobos

[quote name='phobos' post='1056944' date='Apr 8 2008, 01:13 PM']Are you sure I thought it was Liverpool vs Arsenal[/quote]

It is...in a strange kind of way!

[quote name='Financial Planner' post='1056925' date='Apr 8 2008, 01:09 PM']Flat Broke: Tonight ITV 1

Jonathan Maitland leads an investigation into the risks involved in buying houses with the intention of letting them out. The reporter learns that many landlords are struggling financially and unable to find either tenants or buyers for their properties, leaving many threatened with bankruptcy[/quote]

I will have the kleenex at the ready. ( Tears of laughter!!! Dirty minds ) :lol:

I`m going to get some popcorn in and dim the lights, I am going to sky+ record it and maybe get some friends over and we can keep going over the really funny moments.

We are not all sadistical, doom mongering ba5stards but some parts of this HPC will be pure entertainment.

Bosh

Have they just re-scheduled this program for that time slot ( Monday 14/4/2008 at 8pm ) ?

I checked on my freeview 8 day EPG and it wasnt there. I switched the box on and off and then it appeared.

For anyone confused ( like me ), The program is the "Tonight" Program..it's not on tonight :lol:

[quote name='W12' post='1058651' date='Apr 9 2008, 12:30 AM']Didn't the BBC's Money Programme do this months ago?

Ah well, it all counts......[/quote]
There be plenty more sob stories to come about failed BTL'ers , property developers , investors etc. , they believed the dream , they bought the dream , now there dreams have turnend to dust , it's so sad .................... :lol: :lol:

Is this the same Jonathan Maitland who 12 months ago was reporting for Trev McDonald on the rise in BTL? He admitted to having 6 properties himself and was making a fortune.

So long as it is more balanced than the BBC News 24 effort earlier this week, where they 'reported' that the big winners from house price crash are the BTLers. Reason...1st time buyers can't get a mortgage so are forced to rent, and BTLers with existing portfolio's and good credit ratings will borrow more money and snap up the bargains. Hmmm.

[quote name='Shropshire Lad' post='1062125' date='Apr 10 2008, 07:03 PM']Is this the same Jonathan Maitland who 12 months ago was reporting for Trev McDonald on the rise in BTL? He admitted to having 6 properties himself and was making a fortune.[/quote]
He sold them all... It's true.

Thanks for the info, I've got it on my Sky+ planner!

Perhaps now we will see some of the properties these greedy b*****ds have swallowed up return to the market :-)

And hopefully at half the price!! **evil chuckle** Edited by starnett

..And when that finishes, we have the Billy Bunter of Economics lite, Declan Curry, presenting Panorama :blink: Called Feeling the Pinch, it examines Britains economic prospects given current economic conditions - 8.30 BBC1

[quote name='Badger' post='1067789' date='Apr 14 2008, 07:50 AM']..And when that finishes, we have the Billy Bunter of Economics lite, Declan Curry, presenting Panorama :blink: Called Feeling the Pinch, it examines Britains economic prospects given current economic conditions - 8.30 BBC1[/quote]

That will be an insightful and indepth analysis then :rolleyes:

I think the producer overheard Declan when describing the fit of his trouser & mistakenly named the programme. :P

[quote name='Badger' post='1067789' date='Apr 14 2008, 07:50 AM']..And when that finishes, we have the Billy Bunter of Economics lite, Declan Curry, presenting Panorama :blink: Called Feeling the Pinch, it examines Britains economic prospects given current economic conditions - 8.30 BBC1[/quote]

Oh God, half an hour of "it's not as bad as it looks honest" and "go on get out there and take on more debt, you know you want to" from the worst economics journalist on TV.

I don't think I'll bother.

ITV will be blasted for this outdated and OTT scaremongering that is currently gracing our screens.
Old and outdated information.

TOTAL Testicles IMO

[quote name='the reaper' post='1069205' date='Apr 14 2008, 08:11 PM']it's proper bear tv.you've missed out[/quote]

I was talking about Declan Curry and Panorama.

Just wait and see.

:lol:
Humiliates Phil Spencers by repeating his 10% + prediction inverview from a year ago, then back slaps Maitland's on his minus 10% prediction

Btl, as much use as t!its on a bull, and those t!ts are now [i]up[/i] :rolleyes:

[quote name='Saving For a Space Ship' post='1069226' date='Apr 14 2008, 08:18 PM']:lol:
Humiliates Phil Spencers by repeating his 10% + prediction inverview from a year ago, then back slaps Maitland's on his minus 10% prediction

Btl, as much use as t!its on a bull, and those t!ts are now [i]up[/i] :rolleyes:[/quote]
Phil Spencer, what an idiot! :lol:

[quote name='SeenItAllBefore' post='1069106' date='Apr 14 2008, 07:12 PM']Oh God, half an hour of "it's not as bad as it looks honest" and "go on get out there and take on more debt, you know you want to" from the worst economics journalist on TV.

I don't think I'll bother.[/quote]

LOL¬¬

Oh, how wrong you were....

It was brilliant.

Well done FP - Pure genius, very good.