Killer Bunny

Channel 4 News 08.04.08

168 posts in this topic

Just a heads up

Is there any chance you could get your own show, like Martin Lewis? It would be a good time now.

Tonight! Its just been on 12 o'clock News - top and tail - a good 10 minutes in all. very bearish - yahooooo! 2.5% down in march - if that dosn't herald a crash I don't know what does!! Very good report - for HPCers - you must watch at 7pm.

Regards all ;)

Hello FP, sorry to be off topic but are you moderating today? I am trying to post a new topic on the Forum, a rather interesting analysis fo the credit crisis, but it seems that my new topics are not going through if I post them during office hours. This is not the first time it's happened. Could you clarify?

Thanks

W

Hello FP, sorry to be off topic but are you moderating today? I am trying to post a new topic on the Forum, a rather interesting analysis fo the credit crisis, but it seems that my new topics are not going through if I post them during office hours. This is not the first time it's happened. Could you clarify?

Thanks

W

Hi willdb - read this:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=21810

Channel 4 News Tonight, Lead story - house prices

Explaining to the sheeple that it's all over , the pool of debt has dried up , there is no more money left to keep the foundations of the housing pyramid up ...........and now it's collapsing with many trapped beneath it :ph34r:

Edited by grey shark

Thanks but that is my problem. The post says:

New Members are free to post in any of the existing topics without restrictions. However, new topics started by New Members in the "Main Discussion on House Prices" board are first placed in a queue to be approved by one of the moderators. This will normally take between a few minutes and an hour, but it may take longer at certain times of the day

I don't mind my posts having to be approved but the last three topics I have tried to post over the last two weeks haven't gone through, at all :( .

I don't mind my posts having to be approved but the last three topics I have tried to post over the last two weeks haven't gone through, at all :( .

I have no Moderating facilities, other than Pin/Unpin.

As to 4 tonight, you may ask that, but I couldn't possibly comment... :rolleyes:

I have no Moderating facilities, other than Pin/Unpin.

As to 4 tonight, you may ask that, but I couldn't possibly comment... :rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't know. Just saw a post on the level of activity on the site so it probably explains why topics don't go through. I've ended up making a request to become a member.

And thanks for the OP, will be plugged-in.

well, the shite has really hit the fan today. I just cant believe tv today. Its non-stop wherever you look - on tv, on the radio, in the newspapers...........halleluh (s'cuse spelling). :lol:

They will be talking about whether the forthcoming HPC is unavoidable or will Brown be able to contain it.

Why do the VIs persist in reciting this trollop, low inflation, er actually no, low interest rates, er going up quite sharply, stable economy, er wtf, low unemplayment, er that's because they're all on the sick.

Go FP, great performance, you must have had a good nights sleep last night!

Edited by correction

:blink::blink::blink:

Nobody foresaw the credit crunch.

:lol::lol::lol:

'No one could have foresaw the credit crunch"

What...

Just look on here!!!!

Why do the VIs persist in reciting this trollop, low inflation, er actually no, low interest rates, er going up quite sharply, stable economy, er wtf, low unemplayment, er that's because they're all on the sick

Mr. Davis just ripped the underbelly out of all that rather ably.

HUGE segment on C4 news - and even the other two panellists were made to look bearish.

Nice work Jonathan!

:)

HPC is here today and here to stay methinks...