House Price Crash Forum

Landlord In Difficulties

munimula

HOLA441
Guest tbatst2000
I wanted to ask that!

I take home roughly £1000/month ... and the amount many pay for rent makes me wonder where they get the money from. Certainly nobody I know could afford that.

The Internet has really opened my eyes to a whole new sort of people/lives I never knew existed.

I'm not saying what I earn but a new recruit, straight out of university with a good degree in a hard science subject, would earn between 35-40K in their first year including bonus where I work. That's a fairly typical city starting salary.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
I'm not saying what I earn but a new recruit, straight out of university with a good degree in a hard science subject, would earn between 35-40K in their first year including bonus where I work. That's a fairly typical city starting salary.

I am sure that is right for the city but is not typical. Most graduates probably earn closer to the £20,000 mark - even with a good degree.

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA443
Guest tbatst2000
I am sure that is right for the city but is not typical. Most graduates probably earn closer to the £20,000 mark - even with a good degree.

Absolutely, City only, rates outside of that are completely different.