East Hertfordshire

HOLA441
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

Walking back from Roydon station to home with 2 friends. Market dead etc says I. Response - well that one (across the road) has 'Sold' quickly. Well, responds I, more than 10% of agreed transactions are falling apart...

That was two weeks ago.

This week - the 'Sold' across the road is now 'For Sale'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fp

HOLA444
Walking back from Roydon station to home with 2 friends. Market dead etc says I. Response - well that one (across the road) has 'Sold' quickly. Well, responds I, more than 10% of agreed transactions are falling apart...

That was two weeks ago.

This week - the 'Sold' across the road is now 'For Sale'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fp

This seems to be a sign of the times too!

http://www.hertsandessexobserver.co.uk/her...e.asp?ID=190104

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA445
HOLA446

Oh, if you're reading Cletus Van Damme -

I just wanted to say you're such a ****er. Oh, and very jealous too I shouldn't wonder. :lol: Mrs FP and I are very happy living in properties far far nicer than we could afford to borrow on. NO way we're going to borrow £3-400k. NO WAY! And we'll spend our hard-earned any bleedin' way we choose. If that is on beautiful houses rather than b0llocks cars, plasmas, holidays then that's for us to decide how we wish to live.

Oh, and as you have absolutely no idea of our financial position - butt out! Prat. How dare you question how we live? Who the h3ll do you think you are. Tw4t! :angry: :lol: We live very well thanks for asking. Oh, you can't ask can you? :lol: Once again, dear readers, I have ZERO control over what goes on in this forum - except for pinning and unpinning media threads. And full Mod status on Media - which I only use to move threads around.

FYI.

fp

Edited by Financial Planner

HOLA447
HOLA448
Why?.

Because he has no access now. I do not know what happened however I can guess he was a total t0sser to others so they reported him. He was a total t0sser to me but I did not report.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Oh, if you're reading Cletus Van Damme -

I just wanted to say you're such a ****er. Oh, and very jealous too I shouldn't wonder. :lol: Mrs FP and I are very happy living in properties far far nicer than we could afford to borrow on. NO way we're going to borrow £3-400k. NO WAY! And we'll spend our hard-earned any bleedin' way we choose. If that is on beautiful houses rather than b0llocks cars, plasmas, holidays then that's for us to decide how we wish to live.

Oh, and as you have absolutely no idea of our financial position - butt out! Prat. How dare you question how we live? Who the h3ll do you think you are. Tw4t! :angry: :lol: We live very well thanks for asking. Oh, you can't ask can you? :lol: Once again, dear readers, I have ZERO control over what goes on in this forum - except for pinning and unpinning media threads. And full Mod status on Media - which I only use to move threads around.

FYI.

fp

How very brave FP, slating someone you know has been banned from answering back. Sounds like you are very pleased with yourself and your new rental. Anyone would think it was Buckingham Palace or something. Enjoy paying off someone elses's mortgage won't you! Mug.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Hey guys!

Congrats to FP for selling. good luck in the new place with mrs FP.

I'm moving out of my in-laws house next month (in before christmas) to a rented flat in Ware :) . In-laws are still bear-baiting me a bit though because I'm not buying :angry: - well what should I expect, they read the ******ing dail express :lol::lol:

Anyway, it all seems to be playing out well, at the moment, with regards to the property market. But who knows, what will happen in the future. Nationwide seem to think that the SE is immune from falls (next year) :( **

** :lol::lol:

Edited by DoctorJ

HOLA4413
Congrats to FP for selling. good luck in the new place with mrs FP.

Thanks Doc

Actually I sold in late 2002 to be with my fiance 20 miles south (Broxbourne) and £100k more expensive. SO we didn;t buy back in. Been very comfortable with the decision ever since given its 15-20 yr cycle. Prices will plummet and in a few years we will find the 1 in 30 that falls 75%.

ALso, we have lived FAR better than if we'd borrowed.

Do come and say hello and that goes for anyone. Email me via my details if you think you will.

How about an E Herts pub?

HOLA4414
Thanks Doc

Actually I sold in late 2002 to be with my fiance 20 miles south (Broxbourne) and £100k more expensive. SO we didn;t buy back in. Been very comfortable with the decision ever since given its 15-20 yr cycle. Prices will plummet and in a few years we will find the 1 in 30 that falls 75%.

ALso, we have lived FAR better than if we'd borrowed.

Do come and say hello and that goes for anyone. Email me via my details if you think you will.

How about an E Herts pub?

Hi FP,

We are currently renting in Broxbourne only about a five minute walk form the station and more importantly very close to the local pubs/restaurants which we can frequent on a regular basis as we don't pay out a kings ransom on a mortgage. We could never afford to buy a place in this area let alone down the same road, however I too see prices dropping and maybe sooner than I thought after seeing how many properties were sold in the area during September:

http://www.home.co.uk/guides/sold_house_pr...07&month=09

There are plenty of properties still up for sale and are just not shifting.

As for a pub meet I'm up for it as I can easily afford it!! :D:D