dogbox

Morocco - My Next Target

Update on dropbox favourite les Jardins de fleur project.

Premier stars face massive losses in £200m Moroccan villa nightmare: Embarrassment for Terry and Ferdinand as project they backed flounders

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308747/Premier-stars-face-massive-losses-200m-Moroccan-villa-nightmare-Embarrassment-Terry-Ferdinand-project-backed-flounders.html

Update on dropbox favourite les Jardins de fleur project.

Premier stars face massive losses in £200m Moroccan villa nightmare: Embarrassment for Terry and Ferdinand as project they backed flounders

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308747/Premier-stars-face-massive-losses-200m-Moroccan-villa-nightmare-Embarrassment-Terry-Ferdinand-project-backed-flounders.html

Ouch, pwned!

He said: ‘A lot of investors are going to be disappointed. At first, everything was fine – we were given flashy promotional material about footballers investing and we thought if they were part of it, it must be a good idea.

:rolleyes:

Dogbox has now friended me ........ on here

I now have 3 friends . ....whoooo ...and one of them I know is a bot ....although I live in wales, I live in Coventry most of the time ,

I am not really interested in any sort of property investment ...other than the home I live in ... dog...... so save your effort if thats where this is leading too ,

but cheers for the hello , and its nice to know your **** hasn't been fatwaed last spring , or was it the one before that ?

Maybe put a post up in anecdotals ?

It will be epic .......

This thread has to go down as a hpc classic

I've skimmed through the whole thing and think it's the most disgraceful thread I've ever read on hpc forum.

I hope all the blatant vi's that posted on it end up in some dingy North African dungeon for their lack of shame/greed.

Nah ',not too sure it is the worst, there have been some nasty threads with real bile posted.

Saidia has been great, bought 2 at exchange rate of 1.47 sold one at rate of 1.15 made a tidy profit on price and exchange rate, kept the other and renting at 6% return!!

Why the doom and gloom over Saidia, its taking off big time

Saidia has been great, bought 2 at exchange rate of 1.47 sold one at rate of 1.15 made a tidy profit on price and exchange rate, kept the other and renting at 6% return!!

HPC is a time machine on endless loop.

I bought Euros at 1.50 and sold them at 1.15 and I never had to own an apartment in Africa to do it :lol:.