HOLA441
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
2 minutes ago, crazypabs said:

property tripe's lot are squealing

https://www.propertytribes.com/markets-are-moving-as-they-say-all-change-t-127633505.html

i can't honestly believe what I am reading  in there, unless they have tonnes of trolls they must really be panicking

Great read! Sentiment is everything, hopefully the domino effect has begun. 

HOLA443
HOLA444
13 minutes ago, crazypabs said:

property tripe's lot are squealing

https://www.propertytribes.com/markets-are-moving-as-they-say-all-change-t-127633505.html

i can't honestly believe what I am reading  in there, unless they have tonnes of trolls they must really be panicking

The clever ones would have been calming the waters while furiously off loading everything they had, like an elegant swan.

Black_Swan_in_Australia.JPG

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

"Property is like a  Mexican wave which rolls around a  stadium"

"London will come back and stand up once again when the wave comes back around"

Obviously not heard of Tokyo.

When a stand collapses, the people who left early always survive

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

I feel dity reading that.

They are writing all that with a straight face.  They all sounds like investment gurus not shysters who've ridden the wave of low IRs, money printing, bail outs, destruction of peoples futures, mass banker theft, debt enslavement, the potential collapse of society etc etc etc.

They fail to realise....if they are thinking of selling, so is everyone else.

Anyone with multiple pwopatees are 18 months too late, you might get 1/2/3 but the others will bring them down.

The only winners ultimately are....THE BANKERS and the LANDED ESTABLISHMENT.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
9 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I feel dity reading that.

They are writing all that with a straight face.  They all sounds like investment gurus not shysters who've ridden the wave of low IRs, money printing, bail outs, destruction of peoples futures, mass banker theft, debt enslavement, the potential collapse of society etc etc etc.

They fail to realise....if they are thinking of selling, so is everyone else.

Anyone with multiple pwopatees are 18 months too late, you might get 1/2/3 but the others will bring them down.

The only winners ultimately are....THE BANKERS and the LANDED ESTABLISHMENT.

George Osbourne created a mini boom with 9 months notice to allow anyone clueful to escape.

Equally prices have kept until recently at at least April 2016 prices so there is little excuse to not have escaped - its not as if things were changed overnight and you didn't get any notice.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Property is like a  Mexican wave which rolls around a  stadium

There are world waves , country waves, regional waves, city waves, estate waves, street waves

Timing of these waves is difficult but eminently possible if you do triple  DD and give it the time it deserves

London will come back and stand up once again when the wave comes back around

London is the nearest definition to property stability as one can ever expect to get in my lifetime

The question is do you sit still patiently,  buy a few units and wait for the next wave

Or do you leave the stadium

Personally I sit still buy a few units and wait for the next wave because I`m a lazy son of a b***h 

yeah ride the wave man ride it. 

rescue_crop380w.jpg?1289666872

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

Its about 50/50 in that thread. Half are saying S24 means it unworkable, half are saying just going to have to ride the choppy waters for a while. (The more positive half sound like they have been in it longer and have adopted a more nuanced or conservative approach over many years.)  All accept that there are leaner times coming.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
4 minutes ago, AdamoMucci said:

Its about 50/50 in that thread. Half are saying S24 means it unworkable, half are saying just going to have to ride the choppy waters for a while. (The more positive half sound like they have been in it longer and have adopted a more nuanced or conservative approach over many years.)  All accept that there are leaner times coming.

Depends when you jumped on the wave.

Someone pointed out they are worried about future legislation.

If a party needs the votes of millions of priced out young people to keep power....guess what'll happen.

If a right wing party hell bent on throwing out immigrants rises and holds the balance of power ( as predicted by me a decade a go )....guess what'll happen.

The future is unpredictable but the past is there for all to see.

We all know it's coming, it's taking longer than anyone could have imagined but a massive collapse on house prices is on the  cards....it's never gone away.

Hopefully the speculators now trying to sell up are stuck and loose it all + interest.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
1 minute ago, AdamoMucci said:

it all boils down to when they bought. plenty established LL`s would have had stock from the 90`s. they have no reason to sell.

last ones in first ones out ;)

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425