House Price Crash Forum

Another Russian Spy?

HOLA441
1 hour ago, DiggerUK said:

What tosh is this. The first and last links are accusations that Craig is a conspiracy theorist, and the link to his own blog shows this....”I do not believe that the US government, or any of its agencies, were responsible for 9/11.”

So please, tosh off..._

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Craig_Murray_and_9-11

^ As clear as mud. I suggest you eat more fish.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I have noticed something slightly at odds about the way some board members have approached this story, compared say, to the Las Vegas shooting.

In the thread about the Vegas shooting, some members were convinced that it would be impossible for a single person to mastermind and execute such a catastrophe. They felt sure some state sponsorship or government agency must be involved. Just to shoot bullets.

But when it comes to deploying nerve agents effectively, the same people declare that almost any individual could do it, and that there is no need for the apparatus of government agencies.

To my mind, to avoid accusations of bias, one should scrupulously stick to one line. Either take the facts and only the facts all the time, or always resort to elaboration and conspiracy theorizing.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
9 hours ago, Sledgehead said:

I have noticed something slightly at odds about the way some board members have approached this story, compared say, to the Las Vegas shooting.

In the thread about the Vegas shooting, some members were convinced that it would be impossible for a single person to mastermind and execute such a catastrophe. They felt sure some state sponsorship or government agency must be involved. Just to shoot bullets.

But when it comes to deploying nerve agents effectively, the same people declare that almost any individual could do it, and that there is no need for the apparatus of government agencies.

To my mind, to avoid accusations of bias, one should scrupulously stick to one line. Either take the facts and only the facts all the time, or always resort to elaboration and conspiracy theorizing.

You can walk into a shop and buy a semiautomatic weapon in the us.  Generally don’t see nerve agents for Sale in uk

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
13 hours ago, Sledgehead said:

They do, that's the problem. The line is "whatever the mainstream story is it must be wrong." I don't necessarily regard consistency as a virtue; often it seems more like searching for simple one-size-fits-all answers rather than assessing matters on their individual merits.

HOLA449
8 minutes ago, Riedquat said:

They do, that's the problem. The line is "whatever the mainstream story is it must be wrong." I don't necessarily regard consistency as a virtue; often it seems more like searching for simple one-size-fits-all answers rather than assessing matters on their individual merits.

I rely a lot on gut instinct (a mixture of hard facts and the many little things at the back of one's mind) and, irrespective of the mainstream story, in the case of Putin I tend to suspect the worst and in this instance I'm pretty much certain of it.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Innuendo without evidence.

If Mrs May wishes to substantiate her claim, publicly and transparently, English law provides for this. 

So does international law, in the form of the OPCW in The Hague. 

You may wish to note that in the cases of both Litvinenko and David Kelly, basic legal norms of public accountability were not followed, the two being (I think) the only people in recent history not to be afforded an open coroners court.

HOLA4415
27 minutes ago, copydude said:

Innuendo without evidence.

If Mrs May wishes to substantiate her claim, publicly and transparently, English law provides for this. 

So does international law, in the form of the OPCW in The Hague. 

You may wish to note that in the cases of both Litvinenko and David Kelly, basic legal norms of public accountability were not followed, the two being (I think) the only people in recent history not to be afforded an open coroners court.

Right you are then :rolleyes:.

Anyone who voices any opinion not backed up by concrete evidence is "a total plonker".

HOLA4416
24 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

Right you are then :rolleyes:.

Anyone who voices any opinion not backed up by concrete evidence is "a total plonker".

'Voicing an opinion' is not the same as making stuff up right and left, as in the gutter press. 

Gas.jpg

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
26 minutes ago, Bruce Banner said:

If the "gutter press" were screaming Putin's innocence I would still believe that he is behind this, it's what he does. 

It's also what the CIA and MI5 do all day, I don't see the difference. 

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
50 minutes ago, copydude said:

It's also what the CIA and MI5 do all day, I don't see the difference. 

They defend us, Putin wants to kill us.

You object to the first and support the second.

What does that make you?

HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425
2 hours ago, Bruce Banner said:

Exactly! Once a spook, always a spook!

Well, there we agree. So now we should discuss motives, who benefits and why Mrs May is circumventing normal due process of law in respect of evidence. As a former Home Secretary, she should be well aware of her duty.  

Archived