SJW meltdown

Oliver Sutton

HOLA441
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
On 2017/10/04 at 10:12 AM, Errol said:

Really they shouldn't discriminate at all. Why do they have selection on the basis of intelligence? Surely this is discriminating against those with different types of brains?

Indeed. Anyone who identifies as a genius should be allowed into the college.

If they feel they are, they are. It's as simple as that.

HOLA443

SJW's have gone insane again - criticising Blade Runner 2049 for not featuring 'strong women' and showing a version of the future where men have sex bots/holograms etc etc.

Apparently you aren't allowed to have a movie story unless women and other SJW issues are shoe-horned in. And no stories are allowed that might offend SJWs or women. Also, you are not allowed movies where only men feature or movies where the story is aimed at men.

God know what these idiots think when they watch classics like Die Hard. Presumably Bruce Willis plays a brutal sexist pig etc etc. It simply would never get made now.

HOLA444
HOLA445

SHOCK HORROR! Stereotypes turn out to be true! SJWs move their armies in quickly to destroy the wrong thinkers!

Stereotype that women are kinder and less selfish is true, claim neuroscientists

Reward system in female brains geared toward ‘prosocial’ behaviour, say researchers

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/oct/09/stereotype-that-women-are-kinder-and-less-selfish-is-true-claim-neuroscientists

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
8 hours ago, Errol said:

SHOCK HORROR! Stereotypes turn out to be true! SJWs move their armies in quickly to destroy the wrong thinkers!

Stereotype that women are kinder and less selfish is true, claim neuroscientists

Reward system in female brains geared toward ‘prosocial’ behaviour, say researchers

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/oct/09/stereotype-that-women-are-kinder-and-less-selfish-is-true-claim-neuroscientists

anyone who has gone through a divorce knows that to be utter BS.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
On 10/10/2017 at 3:29 PM, Errol said:

Agree. And it would only be in the interest of total equality. 

It would be a box office hit.

Should also do a all female version of Brokeback Mountain too.... all for equality obviously

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
  • 2 weeks later...
HOLA4414

This will be confusing for our SJW friends:

Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Crimes In America

A new FBI report indicates that hate crimes committed against white Americans are the fastest growing racial hate crimes in the United States.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-14/anti-white-hate-crimes-are-fastest-growing-racial-crimes-america

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
56 minutes ago, chronyx said:

No it won't. Only white people can be racist 

In 1950, I was 7 years old in the Saturday morning children's matinee at the Olympia cinema Cardiff.

I got separated from my friends, and then 3 Somali boys, seeing that I was a white boy all alone decided to beat me up.

Of course, the usherettes seeing this rapidly came up shouting and rescued me.

There was no PC nonsense in those days, the black boys had to sit at the front of the cinema and the white ones, separated by two clear aisles sat at the back.

So, I was the victim of a racist attack, but as I say, there was no nonsense in those days. Everyone recognised that White and Black kids would fight, so they were kept separated

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
12 hours ago, Byron said:

In 1950, I was 7 years old in the Saturday morning children's matinee at the Olympia cinema Cardiff.

I got separated from my friends, and then 3 Somali boys, seeing that I was a white boy all alone decided to beat me up.

Of course, the usherettes seeing this rapidly came up shouting and rescued me.

There was no PC nonsense in those days, the black boys had to sit at the front of the cinema and the white ones, separated by two clear aisles sat at the back.

So, I was the victim of a racist attack, but as I say, there was no nonsense in those days. Everyone recognised that White and Black kids would fight, so they were kept separated

Racism at 7! That's nothing ....

I'm younger, born in the '60s. Yet I was the victim of racism before even being born.

I was born in Luton, and as the health service was swamped with off-spring knocked out left and centre by migrants; the locals played second fiddle.

So both I and my younger sister had to be born at home, my parents had to accept the extra risk..... of course it would have been racist otherwise.

HOLA4421
1 hour ago, Unbowed said:

Racism at 7! That's nothing ....

I'm younger, born in the '60s. Yet I was the victim of racism before even being born.

I was born in Luton, and as the health service was swamped with off-spring knocked out left and centre by migrants; the locals played second fiddle.

So both I and my younger sister had to be born at home, my parents had to accept the extra risk..... of course it would have been racist otherwise.

And this is where the seeds of resentment are found, deeply buried, but no less wounding.

HOLA4422
On 15/11/2017 at 8:37 PM, Byron said:

I heard about the Somalis in Cardiff (they were hired seamen) in decades or centuries past. Quite fascinating.

And isn't segregating on superficial looks just another form of kicking the can down the road? South African And Deep South segregation worked out great didn't it?! And most boys in their early to mid teens are overly aggressive, idiotic sh*ts. Those three brats (siblings or gang) attacked you mainly because you were smaller and alone, not because of the slim pretext of looking a bit different.

HOLA4423
59 minutes ago, Big Orange said:

I  Those three brats (siblings or gang) attacked you mainly because you were smaller and alone, not because of the slim pretext of looking a bit different.

Well I feel really good about that.

But then you weren't there, so stop trying to bring skyshouter liberal logic into the matter.

Of course, I am sure that if our colours had been reversed, you would be full on 'RACIST' hollering.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived