House Price Crash Forum

Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack On The Iphone 7

rollover

HOLA441
HOLA442

Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes them into DRILLING their own headphone jack

Clueless iPhone 7 owners have been destroying their new £600-handsets after watching a prank video advising them to drill a hole for their headphones. The cruel but funny tutorial instructs iPhone uses to clamp their precious new mobiles in place before creating their own jack with a 3.5mm drill.

David Iriarte posted: ‘ A friend of mine told me it worked for him, but my iPhone won’t turn on after I drilled the hole for the jack. I checked and it was the 3.5mm drill, so I made no mistake there! What happened? Any of you have the same problem?’

Sean Solomon posted underneath the video: ‘I don’t know what I was thinking. I actually drilled about half way and realised that this is retarded and you were f****** we me. Now what to I do?

However, instead of clearing up the confusion and rushing to their aid - other posters have sarcastically offered unhelpful tips to their stricken friends.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Years ago I worked for a company that sold modems for first-generation mobile phones. The modems came with a cradle so the modems could be mounted in a vehicle.

One day a customer complained that a modem had been fitted but it 'didn't work'.

The fitter had drilled a hole through the centre of the casing, through the PCB, and out the other side, and then bolted it to the vehicle floor

HOLA448

Archived