House Price Crash Forum

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

HOLA441
4 minutes ago, thecrashingisles said:

As long as someone doesn't pretend to be something they're not, I don't think they need to volunteer full biographical details.

Well IMHAL has told us they are born and bred English. 

That is massively unlikely. 

HOLA442
8 hours ago, ccc said:

Well IMHAL has told us they are born and bred English. 

That is massively unlikely. 

And where is your evidence? Come on then, up untill now you have been free and loose with your accusations. Time to stump up. Lay it on the line so we can take a good look. Lets see it.

I find it highly amusing that you and your new Dr Watson, who thinks I'm Serbian?, quite how he got this from his spell checker I'm not sure, perhaps he would care to explain? Keep on with your hunting tho, one day you might get the right answer, you have a couple of hundred to get through. If you do it at random, one per day, you should get the right answer in about 6 months.

The real reason you employ these tactics is so that you can silence those who see through your ultra fake exterior, I talk to foreign people malarky. You are an 'us' and 'them' person through and through. It is you who are fake and you do not like being exposed. You will use your vile tactics against anyone who threatens to do so - I think most people on here are clued up enough to see through you, you don't fool anyone except yourself and the 'odd academic'.

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA443

Chinese 'cash for Brexit' furore

A political storm erupted last night over claims that three former Cabinet Ministers secretly tried to earn thousands of pounds in a 'cash for Brexit' scandal. The senior politicians were lured to a luxury Mayfair office where they were secretly filmed discussing being paid for telling Chinese tycoons how to make money out of Britain leaving the EU.

Andrew Lansley, Andrew Mitchell and Peter Lilley have all denied wrongdoing. Daily Mail

There is a lot of money to be made from Brexit.

HOLA444
10 hours ago, ccc said:

We all know you ain't from the UK. 

We all don't care. 

Your opinion on the whole Brexit thing is fine. 

But you need to lay out your position before you start throwing out instructions as to what we should do. 

Signed - the Nazi. 

But you don't know. 'We' are all waiting to see the evidence that you say you have.

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA445
10 hours ago, IMHAL said:

Interesting... i am not sure you are actually from Manchester. The north maybe, not north west? You would have picked up on a clue had you been. As to your guesses, really if you are from manc you really should be getting it, I am just a little dissapointed. Being employed at manc or umist uni an all? Or is that salford? Or maybe one of the recent non uni's.

UMIST ceased to exist 14 years ago, though people based overseas often have not got that news I find - that’s interesting.

i have several Eastern European FB friends , great people but they do tend to launch into tirades about racist England when negative news articles appear in the uk about EE, two Serbian friends are the worst for this. Reminded me of your tirade earlier. Anyway as ccc says this is the internet and you are never going to be honest so - I retire from the conversation.

HOLA446
37 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

UMIST ceased to exist 14 years ago, though people based overseas often have not got that news I find - that’s interesting.

i have several Eastern European FB friends , great people but they do tend to launch into tirades about racist England when negative news articles appear in the uk about EE, two Serbian friends are the worst for this. Reminded me of your tirade earlier. Anyway as ccc says this is the internet and you are never going to be honest so - I retire from the conversation.

Have you asked them why? Maybe memories from past trigger the reaction. The friendly humanitarian bombing could be the reason, why they are now here.

Edited by rollover

HOLA447
35 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

No please don't go - I have just got started. The fun has just started - promise.

Thanks for the info about UMIST, I did not realise that it had shut up shop/merged of whatever. It was alive and kicking many moons ago - not that I went to that particular one, it being less presitigeous, at least in those days.

So am I right about you not being from Manc? I think I probably am - you're not too good at picking out the finer aspects of NorthWest culture are you? Not that it matters really - it was just interesting.

I think you will find that people like ccc inspire us normal folk to launch into these sorts of 'tirade' to stop people like that from dominating and controlling the debate. You would be wise to distance yourself from said person - they are 'not right'.

HOLA448
17 minutes ago, rollover said:

Have you asked them why? Maybe memories from past trigger the reaction. The friendly humanitarian bombing could be the reason, why they are now here.

Bomb dropping was eventually resorted to after Germany recognised Croatia (all under the EEC/EU's watch).

Edited by Big Orange

HOLA449
2 hours ago, IMHAL said:

And where is your evidence? Come on then, up untill now you have been free and loose with your accusations. Time to stump up. Lay it on the line so we can take a good look. Lets see it.

I find it highly amusing that you and your new Dr Watson, who thinks I'm Serbian?, quite how he got this from his spell checker I'm not sure, perhaps he would care to explain? Keep on with your hunting tho, one day you might get the right answer, you have a couple of hundred to get through. If you do it at random, one per day, you should get the right answer in about 6 months.

The real reason you employ these tactics is so that you can silence those who see through your ultra fake exterior, I talk to foreign people malarky. You are an 'us' and 'them' person through and through. It is you who are fake and you do not like being exposed. You will use your vile tactics against anyone who threatens to do so - I think most people on here are clued up enough to see through you, you don't fool anyone except yourself and the 'odd academic'.

Vile tactics ? I've already explained why I think you are not a native English speaker. Two other posters have picked up on the same. Oh - and the below as well to add. 

You hate that most of us Brexit voters are not rabid racists. You would love it if we were. That would be your preferred choice. However it's just not true. And it clearly angers you hugely. 

55 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Fair play. Don't blame you. IMHAL has been caught out but I'd never going to admit it. Because if they did their time on this thread would be over as they would be outed as a fantasist. 

What I have noticed is the very obvious traits of non English speaker translating into English posts on here - have suddenly stopped since they were pointed out. 

Anyway - up to anyone to make their own mind up. 

HOLA4410
6 minutes ago, ccc said:

Vile tactics ? I've already explained why I think you are not a native English speaker. Two other posters have picked up on the same. Oh - and the below as well to add. 

You hate that most of us Brexit voters are not rabid racists. You would love it if we were. That would be your preferred choice. However it's just not true. And it clearly angers you hugely. 

Fair play. Don't blame you. IMHAL has been caught out but I'd never going to admit it. Because if they did their time on this thread would be over as they would be outed as a fantasist. 

What I have noticed is the very obvious traits of non English speaker translating into English posts on here - have suddenly stopped since they were pointed out. 

Anyway - up to anyone to make their own mind up. 

Evidence - give! :rolleyes:

Try using a Samsung ipad with auto correct on. Since some nice person told me how to turn iit off - boosh - no problem. Sherlock you aint. Idiot you is. Evidence you have not.

Edited by IMHAL

HOLA4411
26 minutes ago, IMHAL said:

No please don't go - I have just got started. The fun has just started - promise.

Thanks for the info about UMIST, I did not realise that it had shut up shop/merged of whatever. It was alive and kicking many moons ago - not that I went to that particular one, it being less presitigeous, at least in those days.

So am I right about you not being from Manc? I think I probably am - you're not too good at picking out the finer aspects of NorthWest culture are you? Not that it matters really - it was just interesting.

I think you will find that people like ccc inspire us normal folk to launch into these sorts of 'tirade' to stop people like that from dominating and controlling the debate. You would be wise to distance yourself from said person - they are 'not right'.

Look at the thumbnail next to my name- if you can identify the greatest English writer of the last 50 years you will know where I was born.

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4412
11 hours ago, ccc said:

Quite a few Polish are annoyed at the number of Polish here.

But you wouldn't know this unless you actually talked to them. Would you....

When was the last time you chatted to a Pole ?

I've chatted to about 7 or so today. 

Fife away Mr Faux English I love "Furryners" bloke. 

:lol:

What happened to your ‘sticking with your own kind’ lol? Or was it to let them know you want to kick them out of the country ?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
17 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

Look at the thumbnail next to my name- if you can identify the greatest English writer of the last 50 years you will know where I was born.

Well that’s intriguing - kind of difficult to make out on my screen, looks a bit like  Phillip Larkin.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
1 minute ago, debtlessmanc said:

Saving your friends embarrassment eh?

Genuinely curious - is it ? I’m not sure he is the greatest writer of the last 50 years but still interesting if you had him as an avatar.

HOLA4417
47 minutes ago, pig said:

Genuinely curious - is it ? I’m not sure he is the greatest writer of the last 50 years but still interesting if you had him as an avatar.

Yes its him, obviously such labels are subjective. The times survey of writers in 2000 ish voted him top in the last (then) 50 years. I was giving imhal a chance as a google search might hit that article. And no I don’t agree with his rather strange political views. Just like the poetry. “Aubade” is pretty much as good as explanation of 20th century existentialism as anything Sartre ever wrote.

Edited by debtlessmanc

HOLA4418
4 minutes ago, debtlessmanc said:

You lot are getting a bit carried away with your sluthing. 

I am from the North West, had UMIST down as my third choice of Uni and didn't know it had gone/amalgamated.

I would doubt more than a few percent of UK voters would recognise a photo of Larkin.    

HOLA4419
12 hours ago, IMHAL said:

Interesting... i am not sure you are actually from Manchester. The north maybe, not north west? You would have picked up on a clue had you been. As to your guesses, really if you are from manc you really should be getting it, I am just a little dissapointed. Being employed at manc or umist uni an all? Or is that salford? Or maybe one of the recent non uni's.

I thought debtlessmanc was from Ull.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
On 16/01/2018 at 9:32 PM, jonb2 said:

So how is Brexit going to change this? You say you want less people coming in - this is a fair argument. One that I have always said should be listened to and acted upon. But the same people that let too many to arrive are the same people who are steering this country onto the rocks. They cannot change, they don't know how. They only know how to ignore the interests of the people while filling their pockets.

Maybe Brexit will be the shock that changes these things.

HOLA4423
14 hours ago, ccc said:

Are you being serious ? 

You actually think young Brits are about to head off to Poland for a new career ?

Serious :lol:

Incredible. 

Throughout history populations leave, the Irish left, the Jamaicans left, the Polish and other poorer countries left.

Why do you think the young would want to stay here? After 40 years of crap - and now with Brexit - an inward looking, isolated country with much-diminished prospects?

A place run by the likes of Boris, Farage, Gove, Rees-Mogg - backed by their psychopathic corporate and banking friends. All keen on the Americanisation of Britain. Privatisation and a cheaper workforce. Education fecked, houses unreachable and paid-for healthcare on the way.

Nope, not a very good place for the young's prospects and they know it.

Edited by jonb2

HOLA4424
1 hour ago, debtlessmanc said:

I see, now we have moved onto the 'test' phase of the witch hunt. :lol: And your subject is english lit. :lol: Funny.

You must admit, I twigged that you were not from manc. Now you are obviously an 'academic' of sorts. Considered as not quite on par with his peers, a bit dim perhaps, but they can't get rid of him, so allow him to sit in his cubical all day long, hoping he'll find another job, preferrably far away. Obviously he tried that in Italy? But no cigar, not up to scratch. Now very resentfull. Likes to think he can 'detective', woefully bad at that too.

But don't be dissillusioned, all that education makes you an excellent spell checker. Keep up the good work.

HOLA4425