GreenDevil

Brexit What Happens Next Thread ---multiple merged threads.

So we left what happens next.

The EU abandons its free movement of people policy and the UK has another referendum?

We adopt a norweign style arrangement?

Many possibilities.

Discuss!

So we left what happens next. ?

Arrest and prosecution of all perpetrators of PREDATORY LIAR LOANS

Who RUINED the UK with FRAUDULENT MANIPULATION OF PROPERTY "PRICES" & "MARKET".....

30 years prison sentences for the Banksters who have DEVASTATED the lives of ORDINARY people......

Edited by eric pebble

And I reckon HOUSE PRICES - and the anger about them - were a SIGNIFICANT FACTOR in the reason so many people have voted LEAVE.....

There is a SILENT MAJORITY --- or to put it better -- a SILENCED majority who are HEARTILY SICK of the vast fraudulent manipulation of property "prices" by the elite -- i.e. Banksters..... who have RUINED ordinary peoples' lives.....

This vote is an ANTI ESTABLISHMENT vote....... The majority have spoken......

I have just heard a Labour front bench person ADMIT that she was told over and over again on the doorsteps across the country by ORDINARY people that they are SICK of the situation out there in the REAL world about the property crisis...... She recounted how she was CONSTANTLY harangued by ORDINARY people who's adult progeny were forced to live with their parents --- unable to get an AFFORDABLE home for themselves....

THIS HAS BEEN A MAJOR, MAJOR factor --- PROPERTY PRICES - and the ANGER about them have --- I reckon -- SWUNG THIS !!!!!!!

--------------

edit:

Note this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657486/DAILY-MAIL-COMMENT-City-cowboys-tarnish-day-democracy.html

Edited by eric pebble

Ballyk   

THIS HAS BEEN A MAJOR, MAJOR factor --- PROPERTY PRICES - and the ANGER about them have --- I reckon -- SWUNG THIS !!!!!!!

Absolutely. But quite what the EU has to do with our hopeless housing and banking policies I don't know.

Our politicians have allowed the EU to be a lightening rod for peoples' anger, because it takes the heat off them.

Disgusting.

1. Pound crashes

2. IR rise

3. HPC

4. Profit :)

Fingers crossed.

Interesting that England and Wales had big wins for leave and it was only scotland and NI's big remain wins that made the overall result close.

Onwards and upwards (or downwards for HPs) hopefully, Next stop Frexit ?.

Edited by goldbug9999

What will happen next?

The EU and the USA (who wanted the UK to remain) will launch a coordinated economic attack on Britain.

This attack has already begun.

It will be worse than the attack the EU launched on Greece last year

The EU will not want any other countries to follow Britain's example

Today is hammer blow to the Neo-Con project

Next stop Frexit ?.

Indeed. Whisper it quietly but the polls indicate the EU may be even less popular in France at the moment than in the UK

The baby is going to get thrown out with the bath water in the markets.

They are all going down but some with no reason and they will represent bargains.

Which ones?

Usually the best strategy is to invest in the most profitable and best run companies in the worst performing market sectors. You get the dividend even if the share price crash and sooner or later that feed back into the share valuation. Edited by stormymonday_2011

Untoward   

Don't be silly, it is not just the affects of House Prices, it is also about Sovereignty, Democracy and freedom. UK could be a real leader in the next couple of decades. Interest Rates will have to rise. Think of the Children.

Chickens coming home to roost for the financially wreckless.

Absolutely. But quite what the EU has to do with our hopeless housing and banking policies I don't know.

Our politicians have allowed the EU to be a lightening rod for peoples' anger, because it takes the heat off them.

Disgusting.

It's an ANTI ESTABLISHMENT thing - as I say....

ORDINARY people are SICK & TIRED of being talked down to by the Metropolitan elite..... The LUVVIES - who all swan around in their £million+ properties - PATRONISING the ordinary people --- and their BANKSTER friends who are awash with their ill-gotten £millions... City types who have just got away with their FINANCIAL & PROPERTY SCAMS for FAR TOO LONG.... They should all be rounded up and hung from the nearest lamposts.....

Edited by eric pebble

Petrol goes up 15% immediately.

Uk breaks up within decade.

Political chaos starts immediately. Who leads? What happens?

Economic chaos takes longer.

And I bet we don't even Brexit. Scared and terrified by what they see, the public vote in anti Brexit parties at the GE.

Untoward   

Who cares. When the top 1% has all its fingers in all the pies, the plebs have nothing to lose.

We told them get stuffed.

The lion roared.

Spot on. I love this site but sometimes it is just too depressing This is an almighty, momentous occassion. I don't think people really understand how great this is. Let them Crash........

Edited by Untoward

Foreigners take advantage of our weak pound and pile into UK property? We've seen this before, plus there's a well established pipeline to offload UK property abroad. I hope this dosent happen..

Foreigners take advantage of our weak pound and pile into UK property? We've seen this before, plus there's a well established pipeline to offload UK property abroad. I hope this dosent happen..

Possibly but it will be muted by those already invested who have been clobbered already and if we see some HPC they arnt going to be buying into a falling market.

"arise Sir Nigel Farage"

Like or loath him, he has nailed the trend before anyone else, sensing the public sentiment. A bit like Sir Vince Cable with the banking crisis, he called it first to the "don't be silly" public response, and thus will be seen as a visionary in the history books.

Im not a UKIP, just saying what will have to happen

And Cameron will have to resign..... He will be the Neville Chamberlain figure in history who misjudged the threat to the country. History will say he actually got lucky not to get burned with the Scotland referendum close call, but continued to play with fire.

1. The governbankment start rolling out all the things on the emergency create fear list, to try make people demand a second vote

2. Some panic e.g. queues outside petrol stations as they start running dry because the price is going to go higher due to the sterling drop

3. Estate agents say the market is holding up well with lots of demand from foreigners (due to low sterling), ex-pats returning home and supply is low with people deciding not to sell to move abroad. (HPCers should all phone up and offer -50% to create fear?)

4. BoE do more QE to buy assets

5. Inflation rises but the BoE decide it's temporary so no need to raise interest rates

6. No 1 above works and there is a second vote that Remain win.

oracle   

What will happen next?

The EU and the USA (who wanted the UK to remain) will launch a coordinated economic attack on Britain.

This attack has already begun.

It will be worse than the attack the EU launched on Greece last year

The EU will not want any other countries to follow Britain's example

Today is hammer blow to the Neo-Con project

not likely.

the USA have their own "establishment" who have not been listening to the voices of the little people...and will be dealt with.

we,being british,are generally quite polite about it.We have a vote, say jolly good game old chap, and move on.

the yanks,on the other hand, have guns.....they haul the perpetrators out of their bunkers and ivory towers,try them for treason and summarily execute them.

oracle   

They will not risk another referendum without some major concessions from Europe.

this is where things start to get interesting for europe.

just how much,and just how far,are the elites prepared to go against the will of the people.

The more bullying they become, the bigger the public backlash will be.

referendums are going to happen for sure in some countries, certainly holland and certainly scandinavia.

Edited by oracle