fru-gal

Donald Trump

Bloo Loo   

BBC 6 Oclock news were delerious with internation reports on "peegate".

A fake report based on an alleged British Spy who couldnt spell, couldnt tie up dates and had numerous other errors, gets posted on buzzfeed, complete with the above errors mentioned, gets to the BBC as a fully serious charge supported by the CIA.

Then, Obama leaving speech...tears of remorse almost for the man who served over continous wars in the ME, wholesale massacres of ME christians, funding of the ISIS Perps, bombing of empty trucks, and the displacement of millions.

fake pee, or actual human reality x millions?....BBC chooses pee.

3 hours ago, Sandwiches33 said:

I'm listening too, surreal place, president elect accused of pissing on people and defending himself. Just accused mainstream news outlets of fake news. Had a go at the BBC and CNN too 

LOL comic gold.

I was half expecting coprophilia from the discussion on LBC as I was driving home. Iain Dale didn't say what the allegation was, but said it was disgusting. Coprophilia seems to be the preferred method of smearing politicians who are seen as a threat.  Certainly they tried this to discredit Hitler.

Anyway, it looks like the allegation is that whilst he didn't indulge water sports himself, rather some prostitutes were asked to defile a hotel bed where Obama slept.

Clearly there isn't going be any evidence for this - so my conclusion is fake news designed to hit Trump before he enter office.

If it had been as I had thought, we could have changed Palin's call of "Are you ready to stump for Trump" to "are you ready to dump on Trump."

Edited by Mikhail Liebenstein

tinker   
35 minutes ago, Bloo Loo said:

BBC 6 Oclock news were delerious with internation reports on "peegate".

A fake report based on an alleged British Spy who couldnt spell, couldnt tie up dates and had numerous other errors, gets posted on buzzfeed, complete with the above errors mentioned, gets to the BBC as a fully serious charge supported by the CIA.

Then, Obama leaving speech...tears of remorse almost for the man who served over continous wars in the ME, wholesale massacres of ME christians, funding of the ISIS Perps, bombing of empty trucks, and the displacement of millions.

fake pee, or actual human reality x millions?....BBC chooses pee.

Exactly the same on ITV News, stark contrast of the treatment of the two men.

ITV's Robert Moore, like BBC's Jon Sopel, has been anti-Trump, dismissive and incredulous of his wider support throughout.

Press conference was a waste of time, total lack of respect for President-elect, Trump needs to go direct now and avoid the 'Fake Media'.

2 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

I saw a sound bite (if you can 'see a sound bite') where he was accusing his own spy agencies for releasing this stuff. Not long for this world I fear.

He says he doesn't want to fight Russia...The CIA and military industrial establishment in league with extreme Sunni Islam of Saudi will not be happy and won't lie down.

Yep, they will blame him for not buying a new Air Force One when it falls out of the sky.

They must be really worried what he will do once he is in power. He certainly is attacking this cosy 'elite' of Western intelligence, liberal politicians and arab paymasters. They have great plans, and have spent a load of time and money, trying to get Syria for their oil and gas pipelines.

4 hours ago, Sandwiches33 said:

I'm listening too, surreal place, president elect accused of pissing on people and defending himself. Just accused mainstream news outlets of fake news. Had a go at the BBC and CNN too 

LOL comic gold.

So far as I have seen the BBC were really fast reporting that a CNN reporter was not allowed to ask a question, with the rebuff that CNN is fake news - but only now about Trump pointing at the next reporter to go ahead with his question, asking which news organisation he is from - to be told BBC.

Trump " BBC News. That's another beauty!"

dgul   

I think it's worth pointing out that if Russia did have this information it would be kept very close to their chest, and wouldn't be spoken of to lower ranking security personnel, and certainly wouldn't be released to third parties.

And that if the CIA had this information, it wouldn't be leaked to the press.

And if it had been made up, it certainly would be used by opposition political forces as a smear.

...My own Occam's razor suggests that it isn't true.  

Errol   

The whole thing is just nonsense. The efforts to both rubbish Trump and demonise Russia are just absurd.

I'm surprised Obama doesn't just get it over with and invade Russia. It's obvious he and his neocon friends want to.

Errol   
5 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

So, the room Trump stayed in was the same one as the Obamas stayed in earlier and was bugged by the FSB. Are we supposed to believe that the CIA and the presidential protection corps allowed a serving US president to stay in a room known to be under surveillance?

I call BS.

According to the Western intelligence agencies, Putin has godlike powers and virtually controls the entire world - setting results of all elections, spying on everyone, controlling all media, controlling the minds of everyone who voted for Trump etc etc.

4 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

Seem to be, don't they? It's like the establishment and MSM have given up any attempt at credibility and are just slinging as much ludicrous shit as they possibly can in the hope that it might stick, and the result is that anyone with half a brain cannot fail to start questioning it. Seems increasingly desperate to me, like a tank slapper on a motorbike. I really get the feeling that something major is going to happen soon.

Yeah, like pizzagate. 

Oh...wait...

Errol   

They are getting desperate. The final logical steps would be either a Trump assassination or an attack on Russia/false flag involving Russia.

Edited by Errol

DEATH   

They need the military industrial complex to keep running. Endless wars for another generation.

Trillions of dollars to huge corporations at stake. Who knows what they will do. They are pretty evil.

6 minutes ago, Errol said:

According to the Western intelligence agencies, Putin has godlike powers and virtually controls the entire world - setting results of all elections, spying on everyone, controlling all media, controlling the minds of everyone who voted for Trump etc etc.

Yeah, like I was reading on here the other day some lunatic banging on about how he had secret magical jamming equipment that could take out any of NATO...oh...wait...

5 minutes ago, dgul said:

I think it's worth pointing out that if Russia did have this information it would be kept very close to their chest, and wouldn't be spoken of to lower ranking security personnel, and certainly wouldn't be released to third parties.

And that if the CIA had this information, it wouldn't be leaked to the press.

And if it had been made up, it certainly would be used by opposition political forces as a smear.

...My own Occam's razor suggests that it isn't true.  

Buzzfeed (lol,win,cute,omg,fail,wtf) is always first with public interest revelations. Who could forget their seminal piece "What is Your Inner Potato?" or their shocking "14 Laundry Fails We've All Experienced"  how about "You Might be Cleaning Your ***** Wrong."

Buzzfeed is the smartest place on the internetz.

5 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

Buzzfeed (lol,win,cute,omg,fail,wtf) is always first with public interest revelations. Who could forget their seminal piece "What is Your Inner Potato?" or their shocking "14 Laundry Fails We've All Experienced"  how about "You Might be Cleaning Your ***** Wrong."

Buzzfeed is the smartest place on the internetz.

Is it p*ssy?

15 minutes ago, DEATH said:

They need the military industrial complex to keep running. Endless wars for another generation.

Trillions of dollars to huge corporations at stake. Who knows what they will do. They are pretty evil.

Yep, I think they want Europe to become a 600 million equivalent hell of Syria with Islamists holding large territories and European nations, whom the Yanks feel do not buy anywhere near enough weapons, paying trillions for weapons in a war that lasts deacdes.

30 minutes ago, Errol said:

It does seem that way! I think Trump is an absolute knobhead I should add, but this stuff seems very obviously fabricated.

7 hours ago, Reck B said:

I pee'd on my wife's legs in the shower once and she never even realised.

1-0

Don't be so pleased with yourself. For all you know it might be 1-5.

22 minutes ago, BuyToLeech said:

Yeah, like I was reading on here the other day some lunatic banging on about how he had secret magical jamming equipment that could take out any of NATO...oh...wait...

You mean a tin foil hat?!

36 minutes ago, Errol said:

Nah.

But he controls you.

11 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Is it p*ssy?

It's the male appendage.

You're may be thinking of "Which Wet Pussy Are You Based On Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink?"

If a MI6 guy is involved with this fake dossier then that is a very dangerous game to play - especially as the UK has an agreement with the Yanks not to interfere in each other's elections.

If this is true then it just shows what bias there is towards Clinton at senior levels in the UK.