fru-gal

Donald Trump

1,311 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sandwiches33 said:

I'm listening too, surreal place, president elect accused of pissing on people and defending himself. Just accused mainstream news outlets of fake news. Had a go at the BBC and CNN too 

LOL comic gold.

It is surreal. I doubt the journos would have had a go at Obama and asked him if he enjoys peeing on people at a press conference.

So, the room Trump stayed in was the same one as the Obamas stayed in earlier and was bugged by the FSB. Are we supposed to believe that the CIA and the presidential protection corps allowed a serving US president to stay in a room known to be under surveillance?

I call BS.

I've noticed when Trump says anything, the BBC describe it as "outbursts" or "blasts", however Obama gave an "emotional farewell".

Hope Trump puts something in the trade agreement that the BBC must be privatised. 

3 minutes ago, Sandwiches33 said:

It is claimed that Israeli intelligence have a video of bill clinton too that is much worse.

Yes, and that information is freely discussed in certain media circles but we see no interest from the media in pursuing investigating these allegations. Perhaps 4Chan could knock up a video or a sketch?

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, and that information is freely discussed in certain media circles but we see no interest from the media in pursuing investigating these allegations. Perhaps 4Chan could knock up a video or a sketch?

Yup there are actual democrat emails verified that suggest the absolute worst stuff possibly imaginable and it is completely ignored or rubbished.

1 minute ago, Sandwiches33 said:

Yup there are actual democrat emails verified that suggest the absolute worst stuff possibly imaginable and it is completely ignored or rubbished.

You mean the wikileaks of the Podesta emails? I don't recall anything along the lines you mentioned as than ordering lots of pizza.

There are a number of threads one of which was on reddit which they have tried to bury. Luckily they are popping up elsewhere. Collective research by a bunch of people and its on-going.

The podesta emails only hint at what is going on.

Or they could just really really like pizza, hot dogs and walnut sauce. 

The editor of breitbart outed podesta over 5 years ago on twitter.

David Seaman former journalist for the Huffington post has some good videos which give an oversight into whats going on.

23 minutes ago, Sandwiches33 said:

There are a number of threads one of which was on reddit which they have tried to bury. Luckily they are popping up elsewhere. Collective research by a bunch of people and its on-going.

The podesta emails only hint at what is going on.

Or they could just really really like pizza, hot dogs and walnut sauce. 

The editor of breitbart outed podesta over 5 years ago on twitter.

Don't believe everything you read or that is insinuated.  5 minutes of thought should tell you that what you're suggesting is false.

2 hours ago, rollover said:

Oh boy, thinks are moving fast.

Seem to be, don't they? It's like the establishment and MSM have given up any attempt at credibility and are just slinging as much ludicrous shit as they possibly can in the hope that it might stick, and the result is that anyone with half a brain cannot fail to start questioning it. Seems increasingly desperate to me, like a tank slapper on a motorbike. I really get the feeling that something major is going to happen soon.

19 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Seem to be, don't they? It's like the establishment and MSM have given up any attempt at credibility and are just slinging as much ludicrous shit as they possibly can in the hope that it might stick, and the result is that anyone with half a brain cannot fail to start questioning it. Seems increasingly desperate to me, like a tank slapper on a motorbike. I really get the feeling that something major is going to happen soon.

I think it is just a case of hive mind, a reinforcing journalism bubble.

43 minutes ago, LiveinHope said:

I think it is just a case of hive mind, a reinforcing journalism bubble.

Maybe, but you'd think they'd have learned after Brexit, the canonisation of Jo Cox and the US election and everything. It seems the more they try the crapper they are.

33 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Maybe, but you'd think they'd have learned after Brexit, the canonisation of Jo Cox and the US election and everything. It seems the more they try the crapper they are.

Journalism used to be about journalism. But now, there is so much space to fill, for example 24hr on TV and endless space on the web, that most of the  'news journalism' is just one outlet regurgitating what another has written, an endless circle jerk.

BBC 6 Oclock news were delerious with internation reports on "peegate".

A fake report based on an alleged British Spy who couldnt spell, couldnt tie up dates and had numerous other errors, gets posted on buzzfeed, complete with the above errors mentioned, gets to the BBC as a fully serious charge supported by the CIA.

Then, Obama leaving speech...tears of remorse almost for the man who served over continous wars in the ME, wholesale massacres of ME christians, funding of the ISIS Perps, bombing of empty trucks, and the displacement of millions.

fake pee, or actual human reality x millions?....BBC chooses pee.

3 hours ago, Sandwiches33 said:

I'm listening too, surreal place, president elect accused of pissing on people and defending himself. Just accused mainstream news outlets of fake news. Had a go at the BBC and CNN too 

LOL comic gold.

I was half expecting coprophilia from the discussion on LBC as I was driving home. Iain Dale didn't say what the allegation was, but said it was disgusting. Coprophilia seems to be the preferred method of smearing politicians who are seen as a threat.  Certainly they tried this to discredit Hitler.

Anyway, it looks like the allegation is that whilst he didn't indulge water sports himself, rather some prostitutes were asked to defile a hotel bed where Obama slept.

Clearly there isn't going be any evidence for this - so my conclusion is fake news designed to hit Trump before he enter office.

If it had been as I had thought, we could have changed Palin's call of "Are you ready to stump for Trump" to "are you ready to dump on Trump."

Edited by Mikhail Liebenstein

5 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ignorance.

Anyway, why is he the one who likes to be peed on. Has it not occured to them that he might be the alleged peer? Surely, tell them, that such a woman-hater, as they have made him out to be, he would be peeing on the women?

These folks never think things through.

Also, what does it say about your colleagues' sexual lives if they assumed the roles in this was the female peeing and the male being peed upon? Ask them how many of them are peers and how many enjoy being peed upon? Better still, give me 24 hours, I will fly up and ask them myself.

Is that why they're called Peers of the Realm?

Edited by hotairmail

35 minutes ago, Bloo Loo said:

BBC 6 Oclock news were delerious with internation reports on "peegate".

A fake report based on an alleged British Spy who couldnt spell, couldnt tie up dates and had numerous other errors, gets posted on buzzfeed, complete with the above errors mentioned, gets to the BBC as a fully serious charge supported by the CIA.

Then, Obama leaving speech...tears of remorse almost for the man who served over continous wars in the ME, wholesale massacres of ME christians, funding of the ISIS Perps, bombing of empty trucks, and the displacement of millions.

fake pee, or actual human reality x millions?....BBC chooses pee.

Exactly the same on ITV News, stark contrast of the treatment of the two men.

ITV's Robert Moore, like BBC's Jon Sopel, has been anti-Trump, dismissive and incredulous of his wider support throughout.

Press conference was a waste of time, total lack of respect for President-elect, Trump needs to go direct now and avoid the 'Fake Media'.

4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Trump just had a go at the media and his press conference just descended into a shouting match by journos.

I saw a sound bite (if you can 'see a sound bite') where he was accusing his own spy agencies for releasing this stuff. Not long for this world I fear.

He says he doesn't want to fight Russia...The CIA and military industrial establishment in league with extreme Sunni Islam of Saudi will not be happy and won't lie down.

2 minutes ago, hotairmail said:

I saw a sound bite (if you can 'see a sound bite') where he was accusing his own spy agencies for releasing this stuff. Not long for this world I fear.

He says he doesn't want to fight Russia...The CIA and military industrial establishment in league with extreme Sunni Islam of Saudi will not be happy and won't lie down.

Yep, they will blame him for not buying a new Air Force One when it falls out of the sky.

They must be really worried what he will do once he is in power. He certainly is attacking this cosy 'elite' of Western intelligence, liberal politicians and arab paymasters. They have great plans, and have spent a load of time and money, trying to get Syria for their oil and gas pipelines.

4 hours ago, Sandwiches33 said:

LOL comic gold.

So far as I have seen the BBC were really fast reporting that a CNN reporter was not allowed to ask a question, with the rebuff that CNN is fake news - but only now about Trump pointing at the next reporter to go ahead with his question, asking which news organisation he is from - to be told BBC.

Trump " BBC News. That's another beauty!"

So I got this from some of my fav youtube streamers, sargon and vee:

and also molyneux (has a bias, so pinch of salt):

phillip de franco

I think it's worth pointing out that if Russia did have this information it would be kept very close to their chest, and wouldn't be spoken of to lower ranking security personnel, and certainly wouldn't be released to third parties.

And that if the CIA had this information, it wouldn't be leaked to the press.

And if it had been made up, it certainly would be used by opposition political forces as a smear.

...My own Occam's razor suggests that it isn't true.