fru-gal

Donald Trump

3,131 posts in this topic

Just now, Errol said:

I'm not entirely sure what the best way might be, but I do think that different countries and areas/people are suited to different forms of governance.

Fair point. For the Western world, and I can't think of the quote off the top of my head, but it went something along the lines of "democracy is a terrible form of governance, but it'll have to do until something better come along"!

1 minute ago, Errol said:

Next move for Trump should surely be to insist on the appointment of a Special Counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton (misuse of classified/Top secret information and selling Uranium company to Russia).

Possibly, but as Clinton is now a private citizen, what political good would come of it? It could backfire, making him look like a petty, petulant, child.

38 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

Possibly, but as Clinton is now a private citizen, what political good would come of it? It could backfire, making him look like a petty, petulant, child.

The way you do it is to have an investigation into the departmental advice she was given, with the driver was she badly advised on a matter of national security.  

Then if it turns up evidence that either she was i) advised not to do it and ignored the advice and ii) there was some other shady deal, you prosecute.

Simples.

Banker: "Millions Will March On Washington If They Impeach Trump. They Will Be Armed"

Sometime contributor Bon Scott who happens to be not only a Trump supporter but more importantly a Constitutional expert and Big  "L" Libertarian had this to say in response the 'Impeach Trump' escalation.

'10,000,000 people will march on Washington if they try to impeach Trump... they will be heavily armed. I will be one of them. No kidding'

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-17/10000000-people-will-march-washington-if-they-impeach-trump-they-will-be-armed-no-ki

4 hours ago, wherebee said:

The way you do it is to have an investigation into the departmental advice she was given, with the driver was she badly advised on a matter of national security.  

Then if it turns up evidence that either she was i) advised not to do it and ignored the advice and ii) there was some other shady deal, you prosecute.

Simples.

Yeah, but what good would it do? Clinton was beaten in the election, and is no longer in government, it would look like sour grapes, tit for tat, and the actions of a petulant child!

42 minutes ago, Errol said:

Paul Craig Roberts:

The Assault on Trump - http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/05/18/the-assault-on-trump/

The “crime” for which Nixon was really removed was his success in establishing more peaceful and stable relations with Russia and China.

Trump, being in real estate and entertainment, was unaware of the landmines on which he was stepping when he said it was time to normalize relations with Russia and to rethink the purpose of NATO.

World War 3 is destiny - no one can stop it seems. I feel sad for those who are young and who will be conscripted to fight wars for no purpose.

11 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

Jesus, what a nut!

Why? You don't agree with him? He could well be right. What makes you such an expert?

23 minutes ago, AThirdWay said:

Jesus, what a nut!

Does come across as a bit of a conspiracy loon.

But,

It is plausible. (I don't believe that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK)

Even Eisenhower warned Americans about the Military/Industrial power bloc.

10 hours ago, p.p. said:

question. do you think it was acceptable for trump to ask comey to drop the investigation into flynn?

Bear in mind that Comey gave sworn testimony 2 weeks ago under oath where he said (and I quote):

I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

It’s not happened in my experience.

Case dismissed. Comey testified long after his meeting with President Trump occurred that there was no attempt by anyone to thwart an FBI investigation for political reasons. So we can assume that either Comey was lying on oath in Testimony, or he is lying now or is just very confused.

This seems very conclusive to me.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/phoney-comeys-web-of-lies/

Edited by Errol

9 hours ago, Errol said:

Bear in mind that Comey gave sworn testimony 2 weeks ago under oath where he said (and I quote):

I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal.

It’s not happened in my experience.

Case dismissed. Comey testified long after his meeting with President Trump occurred that there was no attempt by anyone to thwart an FBI investigation for political reasons. So we can assume that either Comey was lying on oath in Testimony, or he is lying now or is just very confused.

This seems very conclusive to me.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/05/18/phoney-comeys-web-of-lies/

it would be conclusive if it the answer referred to trump. however, it doesn't.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/05/18/traders-misinterpret-a-comey-video-that-they-think-clears-trump.html

2 hours ago, p.p. said:

His response is general. What you say wouldn't stand up in court. If he wanted to limit it he would have limited it in his response. He's an experienced man (also a lawyer, so no excuse there), totally understands the system and what he is saying. So we can assume he intended a general response and deliberately did not limit it.

Some have pointed out that Comey is responding specifically to a question whether someone at the Department of Justice or the Attorney General had ever asked him to halt an investigation.

That is true, however, his response is not specific. His response is general...

" it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something like that -- without an appropriate purpose... I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal... It's not happened in my experience."

It seems like ANY "pressure" to stop an investigation is a "big deal" and that's "not happened."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/comey-admits-under-oath-obstructions-investigations-never-happened

Edited by Errol

1 hour ago, Errol said:

His response is general. What you say wouldn't stand up in court. If he wanted to limit it he would have limited it in his response. He's an experienced man (also a lawyer, so no excuse there), totally understands the system and what he is saying. So we can assume he intended a general response and deliberately did not limit it.

Some have pointed out that Comey is responding specifically to a question whether someone at the Department of Justice or the Attorney General had ever asked him to halt an investigation.

That is true, however, his response is not specific. His response is general...

" it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something like that -- without an appropriate purpose... I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal... It's not happened in my experience."

It seems like ANY "pressure" to stop an investigation is a "big deal" and that's "not happened."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/comey-admits-under-oath-obstructions-investigations-never-happened

quoting an opinion on zerohedge doesn't constitute fact. i concede that facts at this point are highly subjective. therefore, i wait to see further investiation into the memo comey wrote and the context

This may or may not be new to you. There's some weird stuff about a frog meme, Heket an Egyptian goddess (of Creation and Birth), ancient hieroglyphics that depict Trumps win caused by online networking, and the chaos that is coming (in Washington). Then there's the weird stuff of when Hilary fainted on 9/11. The coming of the Goddess brings in light. Dark comes before light. This is like some weird prophecy.

The rise bitcoin may be the creation of a new currency that sheds light on the fiat currency.

Where's Erranta?

keksatue.jpg?w=640

^Check out the hieroglyphics on this statue of Heket. A person in front of a computer that transmits through the internet the message.

On 5/18/2017 at 4:23 PM, Errol said:

Banker: "Millions Will March On Washington If They Impeach Trump. They Will Be Armed"

Sometime contributor Bon Scott who happens to be not only a Trump supporter but more importantly a Constitutional expert and Big  "L" Libertarian had this to say in response the 'Impeach Trump' escalation.

'10,000,000 people will march on Washington if they try to impeach Trump... they will be heavily armed. I will be one of them. No kidding'

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-17/10000000-people-will-march-washington-if-they-impeach-trump-they-will-be-armed-no-ki

fairly obvious now that trum is being set up as reagan 2.0(as may is thatcher 2.0)

so from across the pond.....there will be an assassination attempt on trump( and pence is the "handler" that is waiting in the wings...like daddy bush)

ex banker is right though, I think it will be the catalyst for a massive march and takedown of the current political class in washington.

the people are seeing through the pantomime.

throw in a couple of wars and bombings:

lebanon/syria etc like beirut last time

iran v saudi(instead iraq this time)

...and on our side of the pond.

RMT are the new miners...so lots of strikes

more riots/civil unrest...like brixton+toxteth but much bigger this time

falklands type event(maybe a repeat) and this time we actualy DO make good on the threat to france that if they aid and abet the argies we nuke buenos aries.

11 hours ago, oracle said:

falklands type event(maybe a repeat) and this time we actualy DO make good on the threat to france that if they aid and abet the argies we nuke buenos aries.

You're mad

On 19/05/2017 at 8:28 PM, 200p said:

There's some weird stuff about a frog meme, Heket an Egyptian goddess (of Creation and Birth), ancient hieroglyphics

Clearly fake: that's a CRT.

More seriously, does anyone know what happened to Erranta? I was quite woried that he suffered from a genuine medical condition, rather than the kind of half-serious conspiracy quackpottery that's strangely common on hpc. Then he vanished.

I too miss Erranta's madness but if you look at its last post, it's odds on that nothing bad happened and it just chose to do one. Pity, really.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

More seriously, does anyone know what happened to Erranta? I was quite woried that he suffered from a genuine medical condition, rather than the kind of half-serious conspiracy quackpottery that's strangely common on hpc. Then he vanished.

41 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

I too miss Erranta's madness but if you look at its last post, it's odds on that nothing bad happened and it just chose to do one. Pity, really.

I'll see you an Erranta and raise you a Bearlite - now that was a total whackjob

Johnson hesitates about Trump's future

10:36  Boris Johnson was very hesitant about whether Donald Trump will serve a full term.

The foreign secretary said:

“Er, look you know, er that’s really something for the American people and the American system. My strong impression is that there is all sorts of plaster is falling off the ceiling as a result of the style of his government.” Guardian

My guess is that Boris will go first (soon after the election) and Donald Trump will remain.