fru-gal

Donald Trump

200p   

This may or may not be new to you. There's some weird stuff about a frog meme, Heket an Egyptian goddess (of Creation and Birth), ancient hieroglyphics that depict Trumps win caused by online networking, and the chaos that is coming (in Washington). Then there's the weird stuff of when Hilary fainted on 9/11. The coming of the Goddess brings in light. Dark comes before light. This is like some weird prophecy.

The rise bitcoin may be the creation of a new currency that sheds light on the fiat currency.

Where's Erranta?

keksatue.jpg?w=640

^Check out the hieroglyphics on this statue of Heket. A person in front of a computer that transmits through the internet the message.

oracle   
On 5/18/2017 at 4:23 PM, Errol said:

Banker: "Millions Will March On Washington If They Impeach Trump. They Will Be Armed"

Sometime contributor Bon Scott who happens to be not only a Trump supporter but more importantly a Constitutional expert and Big  "L" Libertarian had this to say in response the 'Impeach Trump' escalation.

'10,000,000 people will march on Washington if they try to impeach Trump... they will be heavily armed. I will be one of them. No kidding'

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-17/10000000-people-will-march-washington-if-they-impeach-trump-they-will-be-armed-no-ki

fairly obvious now that trum is being set up as reagan 2.0(as may is thatcher 2.0)

so from across the pond.....there will be an assassination attempt on trump( and pence is the "handler" that is waiting in the wings...like daddy bush)

ex banker is right though, I think it will be the catalyst for a massive march and takedown of the current political class in washington.

the people are seeing through the pantomime.

throw in a couple of wars and bombings:

lebanon/syria etc like beirut last time

iran v saudi(instead iraq this time)

...and on our side of the pond.

RMT are the new miners...so lots of strikes

more riots/civil unrest...like brixton+toxteth but much bigger this time

falklands type event(maybe a repeat) and this time we actualy DO make good on the threat to france that if they aid and abet the argies we nuke buenos aries.

11 hours ago, oracle said:

falklands type event(maybe a repeat) and this time we actualy DO make good on the threat to france that if they aid and abet the argies we nuke buenos aries.

You're mad

Toast   
On 19/05/2017 at 8:28 PM, 200p said:

There's some weird stuff about a frog meme, Heket an Egyptian goddess (of Creation and Birth), ancient hieroglyphics

Clearly fake: that's a CRT.

More seriously, does anyone know what happened to Erranta? I was quite woried that he suffered from a genuine medical condition, rather than the kind of half-serious conspiracy quackpottery that's strangely common on hpc. Then he vanished.

I too miss Erranta's madness but if you look at its last post, it's odds on that nothing bad happened and it just chose to do one. Pity, really.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

More seriously, does anyone know what happened to Erranta? I was quite woried that he suffered from a genuine medical condition, rather than the kind of half-serious conspiracy quackpottery that's strangely common on hpc. Then he vanished.

41 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

I too miss Erranta's madness but if you look at its last post, it's odds on that nothing bad happened and it just chose to do one. Pity, really.

I'll see you an Erranta and raise you a Bearlite - now that was a total whackjob

rollover   

Johnson hesitates about Trump's future

10:36  Boris Johnson was very hesitant about whether Donald Trump will serve a full term.

The foreign secretary said:

“Er, look you know, er that’s really something for the American people and the American system. My strong impression is that there is all sorts of plaster is falling off the ceiling as a result of the style of his government.” Guardian

My guess is that Boris will go first (soon after the election) and Donald Trump will remain.

Toast   
On 18/05/2017 at 3:09 PM, AThirdWay said:

I can't think of the quote off the top of my head

Is it the Churchill quote you were after? If so, it's a good one: "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others."

21 hours ago, Toast said:

Is it the Churchill quote you were after? If so, it's a good one: "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others."

Yeah, that's the one. Funnily enough Roy Jenkins biography of Churchill is on my 'to read' shelf at the moment. Should be interesting read, Churchill from the perspective of a labour man who was on the opposite benches during Churchill's 2nd premiership.

p.p.   

'Trump made separate appeals to the director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, and to Adm. Michael Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, urging them to publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election.'

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/world/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/world/trump-asked-intelligence-chiefs-to-push-back-against-fbi-collusion-probe-after-comey-revealed-its-existence

LC1   
26 minutes ago, p.p. said:

exposing the sham that is the seth rich conspiracy

I haven't followed this story, but will watch this later.

Have I got the basics right:

Wikileaks whistle blower who could potentially disprove fake news of Russian involvement in the US election. Shot in the back twice by two assailants, outside his home, and none of his $2k worth of personal possessions stolen?

p.p.   
17 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I haven't followed this story, but will watch this later.

Have I got the basics right:

Wikileaks whistle blower who could potentially disprove fake news of Russian involvement in the US election. Shot in the back twice by two assailants, outside his home, and none of his $2k worth of personal possessions stolen?

given your description, i would definitely watch the video

LC1   
26 minutes ago, p.p. said:

given your description, i would definitely watch the video

Haha! Ok, I will.

Whose fake news is the fakiest? The burning question of our era...

Errol   

Olbermann is a notorious idiot/sjw/lunatic so I'm not surprised to see him banging that drum.

p.p.   
23 minutes ago, Errol said:

Olbermann is a notorious idiot/sjw/lunatic so I'm not surprised to see him banging that drum.

so that is the full level of your critique of the content? to call Olbermann an idiot and lunatic. yet paul craig roberts suits your liking?