House Price Crash Forum

Iran Repatriates 13 Tons Of Gold Under Sanctions Relief

HOLA441

VIENNA—Iranian officials said Monday that the Islamic Republic’s Central Bank has successfully repatriated 13 tons of gold as part of a package of sanctions relief provided to Iran by U.S. and Western powers.

The gold was transferred to Iran by the government of South Africa, which had been holding onto the assets due to harsh sanctions meant to pressure Tehran to rein in its rogue nuclear program.

The gold appears to have been released as part of a sanctions relief package that will have awarded Iran nearly $12 billion in unfrozen cash assets by the time negotiations wrap up next week.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

This Iran?

What part of 'death to America' don't the yanks understand? The death part or the place they want it to happen? :o

Ive watched that clip and listened very carefully, and my interpretation of the crowds words were : I`m a monky`s uncle...I`m a monky`s uncle..I`m a monky`s uncle.

Edited by GinAndPlatonic

HOLA446

Ive watched that clip and listened very carefully, and my interpretation of the crowds words were : I`m a monky`s uncle...I`m a monky`s uncle..I`m a monky`s uncle.

You must be American! ;)

Here's a more recent one.... for the hard of hearing.