House Price Crash Forum

Hillary Clinton

HOLA441
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
On 16/10/2017 at 8:01 PM, Toast said:

Yes, some of them look pretty suspicious, but the biggest impact of the list is the number, and it's hard to know what an average number of deaths would be for aquaintances of a couple who have been so widely connected in political circles for so long.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/

Most of the list is a fabrication or heavy distortion of the facts, usually a real but explained death tied in to the Clintons by an imaginary or highly tenuous link.

Number 2 on the list for example, was an intern (lowest of the low) at the WH and she was murdered (along with 2 others) in a robbery, but the claims about "going public" rest entirely upon her sharing the same initial M as Ms Lewinsky.

Edit:

14, 17/18, 23, 27-35 are interesting because the Mena Airport case may have been a genuine conspiracy, the problem is that if it was then it involved Regan/Bush and the only link to Clinton was that he was governor of the state at the time.

HOLA443
32 minutes ago, Goat said:

'heavy distortion of the facts'

What are the 'facts'? We can't trust any of the American security agencies or their Police forces to tell us what the facts are. It's trivially easy to bump someone off and make it look like a 'robbery' or a car crash or a heart attack etc etc.

And when you say 'explained' death - who explained it and why would you believe the explanation?

HOLA444
  • 2 months later...
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
  • 1 month later...
HOLA448

Hillary Falls Twice As Aides Scramble To Help Her Overcome Flight Of Stairs

Hillary Clinton does not have the best luck with obstacles - however it has nothing to do with her health, we're being told again.

While navigating down a flight of approximately 15 stairs at Jahaz Mahal in New Delhi, India on Monday, Clinton began to fall about halfway down. As helpers scrambled to assist the former Secretary of State, she lost control again - her left foot shooting forward while her right leg crumpled beneath her. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-13/hillary-falls-twice-aides-scramble-help-her-overcome-flight-stairs

HOLA449

That stumble was from booze, not old age, infirmity or even bad luck.

Look at the young woman behind Clinton. She is choosing her steps carefully, the way a sober woman would.

Infirm people know that they are infirm and treat steps like that with caution. Clinton has a tipsy/maybe drunk sway to her movement.

HOLA4410
On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:01 PM, Toast said:

Yes, some of them look pretty suspicious, but the biggest impact of the list is the number, and it's hard to know what an average number of deaths would be for aquaintances of a couple who have been so widely connected in political circles for so long.

I guess to analyse the numbers properly, the simplest approach is to look at the bodyguards: It must be possible to find the total number of bodyguards they have had, since that is a definite relation, rather than "connected to" in the vague sense. Then you would have to look up mortality rates for bodyguards (which is probably higher than florists, but lower than divorce lawyers).

I'm not saying she isn't a corrupt and evil person, but I think these kinds of statistics could do with some scrutiny.

The Republicans were desperate to impeach Clinton in 98-99. I think that was all about Lewinsky and Whitewater. If anyone seriously believed the Clinton's played a part in these deaths I think they would have been brought up during the impeachment.

Could they have got away with that many murders? They got caught doing many lesser things (emails, primary shenanigans and debate questions). Murders would involve several people, lots of money, meetings - plenty of opportunities to get caught. Critics have incentives to find the answers. Has nobody bothered to look for evidence? Or have people looked and not found anything?

Has any American or Western politician ever murdered 50 people? Is it really believable that anyone would try? If it were possible to get away with murder one might have thought she would have had Obama or Sanders or Trump killed in order to win elections, or perhaps just for revenge. Or maybe someone involved in the impeachment, or Lewinsky and others who cheated with her husband (looks like Suzanne Coleman may have been the only one).

The motive is not clear for many of the deaths. Many of them just appear to be people who were somewhat close to the Clintons.

HOLA4411
On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:38 PM, Errol said:

The 'Clinton body count'. All the people connected to Clinton who have mysteriously died:

1 – James McDougal – Clinton’s convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

55-Klaus Eberwein Found Dead Before Testifying Against Clinton Foundation in HAITI COVERUP

56 - this thread

HOLA4412
On 16/03/2018 at 4:11 PM, Kosmin said:

Has any American or Western politician ever murdered 50 people? 

Obviously not directly, but absolutely they have through use of the various agencies at their disposal. I think this is beyond doubt.

Just look at the history of CIA false flags and assassinations as revealed through declassified documents and widely available.

HOLA4413
37 minutes ago, Errol said:

Obviously not directly, but absolutely they have through use of the various agencies at their disposal. I think this is beyond doubt.

Just look at the history of CIA false flags and assassinations as revealed through declassified documents and widely available.

State-sponsored assassinations are completed different to the allegations made against Clinton. I'm not aware of any other politician who has been accused of murdering so many people privately (i.e. not as part of a state-sanctioned campaign). All the evidence of serial killers being caught and evidence of American involvement in assassinations suggests that it's very hard to leave no evidence. I'm sceptical that so many people could be murdered without a trail to a hitman, or someone slipping up. I don't think there's much appetite to investigate as the point isn't that people believe she - or Bill - killed anyone, but it's a good way to discredit her. Trump basically said so after the election.

• 1 month later...
HOLA4414

Archived