Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, SarahBell said:


Beat them to an angry rant about people in their 70's leaching off the NHS for more years than they've paid in, sucking pensions now paid for by people on minimum wage incomes with no prospect of getting a mortgage whilst laden with student debt.

Or just don't go.
 

I can't Sarah.

They're me mam and dad - and the time that I have left with them is limited.

They are clearly products of their time, but are not intrinsically bad people.

Nor have they been much of a drain on the NHS.

Just a pain in the ass when the drink starts flowing on Boxing Day...!

 

 

XYY

                                                                                                               

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

I can't Sarah.

They're me mam and dad - and the time that I have left with them is limited.

They are clearly products of their time, but are not intrinsically bad people.

Nor have they been much of a drain on the NHS.

Just a pain in the ass when the drink starts flowing on Boxing Day!

I bet they haven't even complimented you on your hair yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Byron   
On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 6:30 PM, The XYY Man said:

I can't Sarah.

They're me mam and dad - and the time that I have left with them is limited.

They are clearly products of their time, but are not intrinsically bad people.

Nor have they been much of a drain on the NHS.

Just a pain in the ass when the drink starts flowing on Boxing Day...!

 

 

XYY

 

                                                                                                               

 

The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage - Danish proverb

 

 

Time rushes by so quickly.

I am now 74.

Where did all those year go?

My Son and Daughter, just so recently my children who listened to Dad and Mum, now parents.

My wife, long dead and buried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Byron said:

Time rushes by so quickly.

I am now 74.

Where did all those year go?

My Son and Daughter, just so recently my children who listened to Dad and Mum, now parents.

My wife, long dead and buried.

Amazingly Sandy Denny wrote this poignant song as a teenager.

Sad to say it is almost impossible to imagine a modern singer writing anything as beautiful or perceptive at that age.

Edited by stormymonday_2011

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Errol   

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shared 44,053 Democrat Emails With WikiLeaks: Report

For the past several months, Democrats have based their "Resist 45" movement on unsubstantiated assertions that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian intelligence officials to undermine the 2016 Presidential Election thereby 'stealing' the White House from Hillary Clinton.  Day after day we've all suffered through one anonymously sourced, "shock" story after another from the New York Times and/or The Washington Post with new allegations of the 'wrongdoing'.

But, new evidence surfacing in the Seth Rich murder investigation may just quash the "Russian hacking" conspiracy theory.  According to a new report from Fox News, it was former DNC staffer Seth Rich who supplied 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks and not some random Russian cyber terrorist, as we've all been led to believe

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-3-4 at 1:56 AM, stormymonday_2011 said:

Amazingly Sandy Denny wrote this poignant song as a teenager.

Sad to say it is almost impossible to imagine a modern singer writing anything as beautiful or perceptive at that age.

Wonderful! Is that the original demo?

I have to admit I prefer her version with Fairport Convention. One of my favourite songs....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Errol   

The murder of Seth Rich is currently unsolved. All people are doing is trying to piece stuff together. The fact that the entire media appears to be trying to scream down people investigating an unsolved murder is a little strange.

Why are they worrying so much? If they think it's a bunch of idiots just ignore it.

Edited by Errol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nightowl   
On 25/05/2017 at 4:22 PM, Errol said:

The murder of Seth Rich is currently unsolved. All people are doing is trying to piece stuff together. The fact that the entire media appears to be trying to scream down people investigating an unsolved murder is a little strange.

Why are they worrying so much? If they think it's a bunch of idiots just ignore it.

I think the US media have yet to come to terms from essentially backing the loser in the US election and thus lost that cosy relationship with the PTB, aggravated by the winner (we all know his name!) rubbing their noses in that defeat. 

Plus, Wikileaks allows people to whistle blow at the top levels and is now the best investigative journalism out there and highlights the MSM shortcomings so they want to ignore it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Errol   

NSA has Hillary Clinton’s “lost” emails, but FBI did not want to see them

One fact that never entered the mainstream media news cycle connected to Hillary’s email scandal (and most likely never will), is that simple fact that the “lost” emails from Clinton’s private server are not lost at all.

The NSA has all the emails, and was prepared to share them with the FBI, but during the FBI’s “sham” investigation into Hillary’s email server, former director James Comey did not want to hear about it.

http://theduran.com/exposed-nsa-has-hillary-clintons-lost-emails-but-fbi-did-not-want-to-see-them/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Errol   
17 hours ago, chronyx said:

Well, at this point what difference does it make?

 

;)

How about the investigation and prosecution of criminal offences in line with the law? Would an 'ordinary' citizen be let off by the FBI?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chronyx   
39 minutes ago, Errol said:

How about the investigation and prosecution of criminal offences in line with the law? Would an 'ordinary' citizen be let off by the FBI?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarkG   

The NSA should start a service, selling people copies of their lost emails. I've lost a bunch that I deleted and then realised I shouldn't have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Errol   

Hillary is also clearly completely insane/terminally stupid:

 

Hillary Clinton's Alternative Take On What "1984" Was All About

That said, we've seen nothing that tops the following excerpt in which Hillary offers up her expert opinion on the key life lesson that should be learned from "1984", namely that we should trust and rely on "our leaders, the press, and experts who seek to guide public policy."

"Attempted to define reality is a core feature of authoritarianism.  This is what the Soviets did when they erased political dissidents from historical photos.  This is what happens in George Orwell's classic novel "Nineteen Eighty-Four," when a torturer holds up four fingers and delivers electric shocks until his prisoner see five fingers as ordered.  The goal is to make you question logic and reason and to sow mistrust toward exactly the people we need to rely on: our leaders, the press, experts who seek to guide public policy based on evidence, ourselves."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/hillary-clintons-alternative-take-what-1984-was-all-about

Edited by Errol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.