House Price Crash Forum

Refused A Mortgage Under The 'new Rules'

HOLA441

Blimey...i didn't know you had to own a mortgage before you could send your kids to school...what has the UK come to.

No but when youve moved 3 times and she is only 4 a bit of stability in her life wouldnt go a miss, people lives are a little more complex then your mocking suggests

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

All the more reason not to jump into massive debt for something that isn`t worth it IMO.

By next year i'll be a cash buyer, thus i am someone who knows exactly what it takes to make enough money to buy a house.

Whilst not voting for the Tory party (or anyone) last time round i was sure by now they'd have let the market correct by now, thus i despise Gidiot with a passion for Help to Buy 2 which seems to have temporarily given people the impression their house is worth advertising for 20% more then a year ago ... it'll take time for them to realise different.

HOLA443

By next year i'll be a cash buyer, thus i am someone who knows exactly what it takes to make enough money to buy a house.

Whilst not voting for the Tory party (or anyone) last time round i was sure by now they'd have let the market correct by now, thus i despise Gidiot with a passion for Help to Buy 2 which seems to have temporarily given people the impression their house is worth advertising for 20% more then a year ago ... it'll take time for them to realise different.

Then you should know that houses are overvalued by about (at least) 50% and you should negotiate a long term lease on a decent house with a landlord who knows what good tenants are worth.

HOLA444

Then you should know that houses are overvalued by about (at least) 50% and you should negotiate a long term lease on a decent house with a landlord who knows what good tenants are worth.

Id be happy or i should say i will buy when there is a 20-25% drop from last years daft prices, and im in a good position to negotiate.

My last landlord almost got a hiding from me for pilfering my deposit, id sooner lose thousands of pounds buying then 200 pound and going to jail for hitting a thief!

HOLA445

Sigh... against my better judgement I will post on this one last time, in case you genuinely missed it, which I doubt you did since someone else also highlighted it for you:

Sign...against my better judgement,in case you genuinely missed it, which I doubt you did since someone else also highlighted it for you:

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=194696&hl=wanted

"

I Can No Longer Buy A House"

"Due to the insane interest rates for savers backed by the government Take a Haircut scheme I've had to lock all my money away for at least the next 18 months just to get around a 2% return

I now only have enough in the bank to live off for 6 months if I loose my job.

I couldn't now buy a house even if I wanted too, even with the loony vote loosing HTB2 scheme scam."

"Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:43 PM"

As I said last week...you have an agenda.

Please stop lying to try and get you own point across. The trouble with made up stuff versus facts, the facts win out the end.