House Price Crash Forum

Where To Buy Gold

HOLA441
HOLA442

But the final price is not better than the one in UK. At the moment the best thing is buying in Germany before the end of the year.

Yes, I was quite surprised when I saw the price that the Estonian dealer I googled was asking. Coininvestdirect from Germany was a lot less.

When does the change in the German VAT rate come into force. I might buy some more coins in anticipation and hope the metal price doesn't fall in sympathy.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest unfunded_liability

Bullion by post nearly £100 more than coininvest for 5 britannia's. Is there anywhere reputable with prices more in line with coininvest?

Bullion By Post are expensive in comparison with Bairds, Chards or Coininvest. The money for their google adwords campaigns has to come from somewhere.

HOLA447
HOLA448

I buy from here in Germany

http://www.proaurum.de/

If you do the transfer from GBP to EUR make sure you use a broker like hifx otherwise the bank gives you an awful exchange rate (which I found out to my detriment)

edited to say I live in Germany so don't know about their postage rules but if you're buying a fair whack then it's worth a holiday in Germany to pickup. Added bonus is you don't need to jump through hoops with identification like the UK and the UK government doesn't know you have it which I think is important in this day and age.

Edited by honkydonkey

HOLA449
  • 2 years later...
HOLA4410