Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

mod edit quote removed

It's customary to not piss on people who've just died.

And I really hope The Mods will enforce that rule on this thread.

Whether Maggie was a saviour, or the devil in person, does not matter. You just don't piss on people who've just died.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Cue all the morons, offering celebration. They hate her, but don't know why - maybe because their parents told them to hate her.

She may have got it wrong sometimes, bug he had a backbone - what we wouldn't give for someone with her will and resoluteness now.

All a fair point - at least when she ******ed people she told them they were going to be ******ed.

Unlike the current charlatans saying they'll give you a lollipop for you only to find they meant they are going to shove it up your ass.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Fixed for you.

How classy.................

Still there will sadly be plenty of this the next few days from the hypocrites of the 'PC', self-hating , hand-wringing left. Shame they weren't so bothered when Liebour started it's trumped up war in Iraq leading to the death of so many, bankrupted our economy and decided to conveniently lose control of our borders.

RIP to Maggie; I have a number of issues on what she did but none that compare to Blair and Brown and IMO mocking in such a situation is frankly just cheap.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Well news we new was coming sooner or later......

No doubt the left will be dancing this evening but that simply serves to show how short sighted they are.

If Thatcher had never taken power then we would probably have entered the single currency.

Then we would now be like Greece.......

I was a trade unionist for many years but could see the reform which was needed and what Thatcher delivered, I attended TU courses with miners ex and serving many of which will be making plans to travel to London

Inappropriate language removed by Moderator

HOLA4414

Agreed with so much that she did. Bcos of her care for the future of her country Clown was able to repay debt a decade later. Look what he did to her legacy.

Shame she also deregulated lending.

HOLA4415

Well news we new was coming sooner or later......

No doubt the left will be dancing this evening but that simply serves to show how short sighted they are.

If Thatcher had never taken power then we would probably have entered the single currency.

Then we would now be like Greece.......

I was a trade unionist for many years but could see the reform which was needed and what Thatcher delivered, I attended TU courses with miners ex and serving many of which will be making plans to travel to London

Inappropriate language removed by Moderator

But then houses would be cheaper. That is the point of this site isn't it?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

mod edit quote removed

It's customary to not piss on people who've just died.

And I really hope The Mods will enforce that rule on this thread.

Whether Maggie was a saviour, or the devil in person, does not matter. You just don't piss on people who've just died.

Like we will when Blair or maybe Brown pops their clogs......... B)

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I don't understand..

I mean, if you ignore the mass unemployment, economic sabotage, squandering of the North Sea oil windfall, promotion of wide-boy finance over hard work and industry, the undermining of long term energy security, cut price privatization of national assets, house price bubble and council house sell-off [+add as appropriate], why could you possibly think she was a bad PM?

HOLA4425
Guest TheBlueCat

Like we will when Blair or maybe Brown pops their clogs......... B)

I don't think so (and I mean that in a thoughtful way, not in a 'you're wrong' way). Genuine long term hatred seems to be a characteristic of the left much more so than the right from my experience. Wilson, Callaghan and others were disliked intensly by the right when they were in power but the commentary when they died was respectful.