HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

I got 47% but i think I only scored that high because I got the idea early on... sorta

However my overall feeling is one of complete and utter disbelief at the insane prices.

It defies belief frankly

Got fed up with it so no score......the thing is don't matter if it is 6 million squid if you can't buy it, take it that it is not for sale.....only fools rush in.....

Think what you could do with £2million.......and what you definitely would not do with it. ;)

HOLA4410

18%.

I was really shocked at the price of the flat in Queensway. I can remember being in an estate agent's office in Queensway in the mid 80s and he was talking to someone about a two bedroom flat in that area for about seventy thousand. The prospective buyer had thought that he might get one for about sixty K.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

70% too.

Noticed that both Miliband and Cameron live in terraces approaching the two million mark. Do you think these guys have any desire to solve this mess? They probably look at Rightmove and think ohhh, look at the bargains out there, so cheap..

One of Osborne's parent's houses is on the market for £14,000,000.

This has probably gone up by about £3 to £5 million while their son has done such a fantastic job as chancellor. Proceeds are probably going straight into a trust to avoid inheritance taxes.

Edited by taxed_crusader

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423

66%

I feel a bit daft as it should've been obvious from the start that the shite holes would be mega bucks and the big (but expensive to run) ones outside of that London would be under 2 mill.

I was quite shocked that people will stump up those sort of sums for really ordinary looking places.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425