House Price Crash Forum

Government To Spy On Computers Of The Jobless

HOLA441

If employers don't boycott it it will be a waste of their time when an extra hundred jobseekers (on top of the 50-100 that would apply anyway) are forced to apply regardless of whether the job vacancy would be suitable for them.

They are told they must apply for 2 jobs a day even if they do not have the skills or the jobs are impracticable for travelling.

The JC staff like the Bank`s selling staff are in fear of their own jobs IMHO.

FFS what happened to the old and reliable Labour Exchanges. <_<

IDS you need to get a life and return to the real world. By all means go for the p*****s but don`t destroy the genuine who are desperate to find work. :angry:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

They are told they must apply for 2 jobs a day even if they do not have the skills or the jobs are impracticable for travelling.

The JC staff like the Bank`s selling staff are in fear of their own jobs IMHO.

FFS what happened to the old and reliable Labour Exchanges. <_<

IDS you need to get a life and return to the real world. By all means go for the p*****s but don`t destroy the genuine who are desperate to find work. :angry:

IDS is a man without an ounce of talent.

The British Army may be many things but its judgement of leadership potential amongst officers is usually pretty sound. It is therefore significant that it chose never to promote IDS above the rank of Captain despite the fact he had been to Sandhurst and spent 6 years under the colours. His achievements outside the military before he went into politics were also less than stunning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iain_Duncan_Smith

How this crushing mediocrity ever got to be leader of the Conservative Party and to head a large government Department is one of life's unfathomable mysteries.

Years of toiling under Britain's useless and dysfunctional managerial class has led me to set the bar for achievement pretty low for leaders. Therefore I am usually prepared to put up with people who are bastards providing they know what they are doing and can get results. I can also live with incompetence amongst my bosses provided it is leavened with a degree of humanity and a recognition that perhaps they ought to get out of the way and let their underlings do the job for them. What I can not stand are people who manage to combine being bastards and completely useless f*ckwits at the same time. Sadly IDS like most of the current government seems to be in that category

HOLA443