House Price Crash Forum

Is There A Mass Establishment And Celeb Child Abuse Ring?---Watch What You Post

HOLA441

Chris Evans and Billie Piper is also very suspect in my view. He was 38, she 17. What's the problem? It's quite normal for a 38 year old man to marry a girl in the Lower Sixth.

To be fair I don't think it's done Billy Piper any harm. Remember she came onto the scene as a precocious teen with Because We Want To (got to number one too!).

But there will be stuff going on seen as part of the perks that in today's PC hue will be shocking. If you are a celebrity it will be fairly certain that you don't have to try too hard.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Chris Evans and Billie Piper is also very suspect in my view. He was 38, she 17. What's the problem? It's quite normal for a 38 year old man to marry a girl in the Lower Sixth.

17 ... practically a grandmother

the-sugar-daddy-application.jpg

Charlie Chaplin* and Errol Flynn* probably would've passed on the basis the age gap was too small

Bogart* would've waited a couple of years

*= selected on the basis they're comfortably dead. Unlike Woody *****, Roman ********, Rob ****...

HOLA444

No one else see a difference between a 17 year old popstar and a kid from a childrens home barely into their teens

is it just me

I think it depends if there's an element of exploitation, for me. I think large age gaps between partners, in a relationship but above the age of consent, are probably weird, and indicative of one or both parties having 'issues' but a red herring as far as paedophilia goes. These are relationships, how ever odd and dysfunctional, and not a, frankly rather unsavoury to start with, bloke shoving his hand up twelve year olds' skirts.

HOLA445

I think it depends if there's an element of exploitation, for me. I think large age gaps between partners, in a relationship but above the age of consent, are probably weird, and indicative of one or both parties having 'issues' but a red herring as far as paedophilia goes. These are relationships, how ever odd and dysfunctional, and not a, frankly rather unsavoury to start with, bloke shoving his hand up twelve year olds' skirts.

I mentioned Humphrey Bogart in my previous comment. He married a 20yr old Lauren Bacall when he was 45. I suspect his underlying motive was because he could.

HOLA446

I don't know what others think, but for me, the difference between 16/17 and 20 years of age is pretty significant when you're choosing your partner, if you're say, 35 +

Personally, I think HB was a jammy old sod and look upon CE in a less favourable light. So, I'm with you on that one.

But, by the same token, there's an even greater difference between 17 and 14/15.

HOLA447

meanwhile, over in Japan...

Burusera shops sell used girls' gym suits, as well as school uniforms including Catholic school uniforms. They also sell other goods procured from schoolgirls, e.g. undergarments, school swimsuits for physical education, socks, stationery, sanitary napkins, tampons, saliva, urine, and feces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ausL1aIZxdo

HOLA448

Is this going to open up pandora's box?

I remember watching a film about the pop world, it must have been released in the '70's or '80's. Can't thing of the title. David Essex starred as the pop star who found fame and fortune and ended his days alone in a castle in Spain. It started when he ran away from home and got a job as a fairground worker. There were several scenes where his character had bedded young girls. As I recall some of them were definitely school girls maybe not more than 12 - 13 years old.

I'm not condoning it, surely this can't be ground breaking news now. "Young girls like to experiment with sex and try to grow up quickly"!

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Please don't mention any names or this thread will understandable be killed.

Reading the press at the minute it seems to be open season that there has been a large child abuse ring going on with radio/TV celebs.

The Wail is suggesting there might have been a ring inside the BBC supposedly going on from 70's.

Good for the Wail I say, doing what tabloids are supposed to, digging where others have been afraid to.

Anyone interested in where the links might lead could start by checking out the aangirfan blog.

It's not kids experimenting, it's predatory paedophiles and children ending up dead.

HOLA4411

I remember watching a film about the pop world, it must have been released in the '70's or '80's. Can't thing of the title. David Essex starred as the pop star who found fame and fortune and ended his days alone in a castle in Spain. It started when he ran away from home and got a job as a fairground worker. There were several scenes where his character had bedded young girls. As I recall some of them were definitely school girls maybe not more than 12 - 13 years old.

I'm not condoning it, surely this can't be ground breaking news now. "Young girls like to experiment with sex and try to grow up quickly"!

That'll Be The Day

HOLA4412

Another reason I will continue to not pay my TV license

Could enough people refuse to pay over this, and force a public enquiry, force names to be named? The nephew of the long haired a*rse that kick started all this is claiming that kids as young as TEN were abused at 'parties'. He also seems to suggest some of the abusers are alive, and may be still working in the entertainment business?

HOLA4413

That AANGIRFAN blog is a fascinating read.

I find it impossible to believe that those at the VERY top were not aware of Saville's deeds. The security services know EVERYTHING in this country and it is inconceivable that they did not pass this information on to those in power.

This story could be huge and is probably only at its early stages. Of course we rely on the media to expose the wrongs that have been done and if they are also complicit then it will be difficult for that to happen.

HOLA4414

That AANGIRFAN blog is a fascinating read.

I find it impossible to believe that those at the VERY top were not aware of Saville's deeds. The security services know EVERYTHING in this country and it is inconceivable that they did not pass this information on to those in power.

This story could be huge and is probably only at its early stages. Of course we rely on the media to expose the wrongs that have been done and if they are also complicit then it will be difficult for that to happen.

They have done a pretty good job so far in wrecking the benevolent, kind, charity giving uncle image? Why not attack the bbc in a full on front page assault? I think it is now to distract from people power taking root in Europe.They just want stuff to cover endlessly, so as to avoid talking too deeply about anything that affects sheeple directly, like the dropping value of their house. My perceptions of J.S changed 360 degrees after watching that programme the other night, and originally I had decided it would be nonsense not worth watching. The claims that he was flaunting young girls "nearer to 12 than 13" around London hotels and restuarants did it for me, that was the M.J speciality wasn`t it, as if it was normal, somehow o.k. So dozens of cabbies,drivers,doormen, hotel staff and restuarant owners, not to mention bosses and co-workers, must have known what the idiot was up to, and said and did nothing?

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19861146

Broadcaster and comedian Sandi Toksvig has told The Andrew Marr Show that she was groped while broadcasting in the 1980s.

I like how she's protecting the individual concerned. If she was sexually assaulted she should tell the police and get them charged, with how this story is unfolding she's unlikely to be the only one and this individual could still be assaulting other women.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419

I like how she's protecting the individual concerned. If she was sexually assaulted she should tell the police and get them charged, with how this story is unfolding she's unlikely to be the only one and this individual could still be assaulting other women.

A bit like Ulrika Johnsson and that Leslie bloke. Her comments made pretty sure that, once his name came out, he could never get a fair trial. Effectively she got him off the hook.

HOLA4420

It seems a certain Disc Jockey, who will remain nameless, has had a roadsign named after him taken down.

The local councillor should be more careful with his choice of words...

"Welcoming the decision to dismantle Savile's View, Scarborough Councillor Nick Brown said: 'To keep the signs up would have been an insult to these ladies coming forward with these allegations."

'Whether living or dead the finger should be pointed at someone if they are guilty. We just hope the investigation by the Metropolitan Police gets to the bottom of everything.' :lol:

http://www.dailymail...onth-named.html

HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Maths not your strong point then

Or conscience a foreign country

Rubbish, they meant, they first thought he was a nice bloke, then after they watched the programme they started thinking he was irrelevant, then they thought he was an evil molester, then they thought perhaps he is a victim of rumour, then they ended up thinking he was a nice bloke after all.

HOLA4423

biographer

Interesting wail article, seeming to suggest he made friends with high ranking police officers to keep his back covered.

The Sun seeking to remove knighthoods of dead, apparently you can't do that at the moment.

Janet Street Porter saying that there was a widespread culture of men using women for sex in the TV industry. I think this could soon be exposing a lot more than the current story which is focussing on a single individual. I find it hard to believe this is going to end with just the BBC.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

The jails are not big enough to hold all the managers in offices who had a penchant for groping female staff in the 1970s and 1980s. This happened not only at the BBC but at the Civil Service and of course, most rampantly, in all the Fleet Street papers who are hypocritically leading the hue and cry now. If the BBC do want to retaliate for all the vitriol being poured on them now they should have no difficulty on digging up women employees who have been molested by the dirty old men who worked at News International and elsewhere over those decades.

Archived