hotairmail

Do You Believe Aliens Live Amongst Us?

54 posts in this topic

Given the fact that a majority of the electorate have just given Liebor a massive vote of confidence at the polls, I suggest that it is we that are the aliens walking amongst the zombies. :unsure:

Hmm. Think I've found one...

hskhau.jpg

I was about to vote No, even though it is almost inconceiveable that there is not alien life elsewhere, 99.999999% of which is probably just single-cell green slime.

But as I went to vote, I had a flash of insight. The aliens probably live within us. Complex hydrocarbons, including animo acids, have been detected in space. Chemistry that combines these into something like DNA is plausible, and from that, perhaps a simple virus, and so on.

The mitochondria in our own cells is beleived to be a degenerate form of some sort of parasite that lived in the cells of our oldest ancestors, which lived in a symbiotic relationship with our ancestor's cells. Perhaps there are traces of alien life within our own cells. Some scientists (notably Fred Hoyle) believe that life on earth (may have) started from simple lifeforms arriving from space.

And so, to those who argue that aliens will come to Earth to steal our oil and other hydrocarbon fuels... perhaps the aliens are already here, and are the hydrocarbon fuels...

hskhau.jpg

I knew I'd seen that bug-eyed stare somewhere before.

bodysnatchers1.jpg