Pole

HOLA441
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Chard looks the healthiest all they require is a bit more of it, some more fresh fruit and veg, dairy, meat or fish.....What stands out the most in the other pictures is the amount of convenience branded products the developed world eat.....cut out the expensive stuff and learn to cook from basic, seasonal, fresh, local ingredients, that is the best way going into the future. ;)

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

That is true. Look at the differences in real food between Italy and the UK. Eat food, not so much, mainly plants,is the best advice for a healthy diet.

Sadly when you talk to people from these countries and countries like Japan, Indian, China they all say the same thing, i.e. the junk food/american diet is taking over, all the youngsters want the Mac-Donalds.

Sad, but true.

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Sadly when you talk to people from these countries and countries like Japan, Indian, China they all say the same thing, i.e. the junk food/american diet is taking over, all the youngsters want the Mac-Donalds.

Sad, but true.

Could it be that people tend to eat on the run today....they don't plan their weekly meals in advance, they no longer shop with a shopping list and stick to it (unless they see an outstanding offer for something they would normally use), they shop when hungry, they buy snacks, fillers and fizzy drinks....they fail to plan ahead, they no longer sit down as a family to eat, they ring for a take away and eat it on the sofa watching HD flat screen. ;)

HOLA4413

What strikes me is not the food, but the packaging. What a waste.

And do people really eat so much ? I don't reckon I eat 1/8th of that.

The packaging will have more nutritional content than the contents. FACT!

If it comes in a box, its no good for you.

HOLA4414

Could it be that people tend to eat on the run today....they don't plan their weekly meals in advance, they no longer shop with a shopping list and stick to it (unless they see an outstanding offer for something they would normally use), they shop when hungry, they buy snacks, fillers and fizzy drinks....they fail to plan ahead, they no longer sit down as a family to eat, they ring for a take away and eat it on the sofa watching HD flat screen. ;)

Speak for yourself, nothing so satisfying as roast chicken sunday, chicken pie monday and soup with home made bread on tuesday. 2 fed three evening meals for less than a tenner-Ding dong

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

The UK and US are eating junk IMPO.

The Italians are eating too much wheat by the looks of it, especially if they have some pasta with their bread.

The German cold cuts, cheese and beer appeals.

Looks fine to me, but the miserable, po-faced krauts don't look too happy about it!

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Speak for yourself, nothing so satisfying as roast chicken sunday, chicken pie monday and soup with home made bread on tuesday. 2 fed three evening meals for less than a tenner-Ding dong

The UK picture doesn't look all that representative of what British people really eat... not a single bit of meat or Yogurt as far as I can tell, and they've managed to squeeze in two boxes of animal food!

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

Chard looks the healthiest all they require is a bit more of it, some more fresh fruit and veg, dairy, meat or fish.....

It probably does have the healthiest, in that it is free from pesticides, radiation, subclinical antibiotics, persistent organic pollutants, genetic tampering, recombinant growth hormones, preservatives...

HOLA4424

Chard looks the healthiest all they require is a bit more of it, some more fresh fruit and veg, dairy, meat or fish.....

It probably does have the healthiest, in that it is free from pesticides, radiation, subclinical antibiotics, persistent organic pollutants, genetic tampering, recombinant growth hormones, preservatives...

Life expectancy, Chad: 48.9 years.

Life expectancy, UK: 80.1 years.

I'm off to get some Mars Bars.

HOLA4425

Can't be you in the picture then....good point about left overs, I find yesterdays leftovers often tastes better the following day...dry fried spaghetti bolognese with crispy bits is to die for.....waste not want not. ;)

Archived