Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
interestrateripoff

Too Much Sex Man Flees One Night Stand

10 posts in this topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2129385/Exhausted-man-flees-night-stand-demands-sex.html

A desperate man got more than he bargained for when he embarked on a one night stand.

He was forced to escape onto a balcony before calling police for back-up after his new-found lover refused to let him go - because she wanted more sex.

:lol::lol::lol:

Reminded me of an old Dave Allen sketch at about 5:31 in these clips (couldn't find it seperately) :lol:

Edited by madpenguin

Nice and funny story? Swap the two around and it becomes rape. Bunny boiler alert.

close.jpg

That's a very good point - good to see sexism is alive and well.

Reminded me of an old Dave Allen sketch at about 5:31 in these clips (couldn't find it seperately) :lol:

Great memory sir, haven't seen it for years!

Nice and funny story? Swap the two around and it becomes rape. Bunny boiler alert.

How so? He met her in a bar and wanted to cop off with her and did so. False imprisonment maybe but no indication there of any violence or threats of violence.

Edited by Frank Hovis

Great memory sir, haven't seen it for years!

One of my curses is to be able to remember almost every comedy sketch or film I've seen in detail, no matter how old, if I could only remember important stuff in the same way I'd be a genius (not the Apple store variety!)

By way of example I remember Dave Allen's comment when they cut back to him in the studio from that sketch "It's all lies of course..."

Edited by madpenguin

Very funny.. I thought 1:01 was pretty apt too :D