Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunderbird 900

Do These Women Get Dressed In The Dark?

31 posts in this topic

Why do these women dress so badly?

They look awful. Not a clue on colour, co-ordination, accessories, fit or suitability.

I actually think this is deliberate. They think they are going to a fancy dress party... :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2128679/Aintree-races-open-Liverpools-finest-attending-droves.html

My vote goes to the one in blue...Ridiculous! Just as bad, the Pink Baby Doll. :o

article-0-12904064000005DC-834_634x419.jpg

article-2128679-129050F8000005DC-438_634x751.jpg

post-6260-0-26383500-1334248291_thumb.jpg

post-6260-0-64629300-1334248431_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thunderbird 900

lol, saw the thread title and knew this would be a DM article. I guess the well dressed ones dont make the papers.

Although seeing Stella McCartneys olympian rags, im not sure well dressed is allowed anymore.

They look awful. Not a clue on colour, co-ordination, accessories, fit or suitability.

I actually think this is deliberate. They think they are going to a fancy dress party... :lol:

I just think they are deluded and do not realise they are ugly bints...mutton dressed as lamb..springs to mind

I just think they are deluded and do not realise they are ugly bints...mutton dressed as lamb..springs to mind

Girlies have the dilemma of half their female friends will not wish to hurt feelings, so will tell a friend they look lovely even when they look ridiculous.

The other half of women will tell a woman she looks gorgeous, when she looks ridiculous, out of spite and jealousy... and knowing she herself stands a better chance if the other women look ridiculous.

Blokes, on the other hand, will tell another bloke straight if you look like a berk in some outfit.

This reminds me of a girl I dated when I was 17. I went to pick her up and when she answered the door she had done something horrendous to her hair - "What on earth have you done to your hair?" I blurted out, so shocked was I.

At which point my girlfriend appeared behind her - the woman who had answered the door was my girlfriend's older sister.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2128679/Aintree-races-open-Liverpools-finest-attending-droves.html

My vote goes to the one in blue...Ridiculous! Just as bad, the Pink Baby Doll. :o

article-0-12904064000005DC-834_634x419.jpg

article-2128679-129050F8000005DC-438_634x751.jpg

Have you taken over from IRRO?

To be fair there is a few in that article I would rattle.

For example

article-2128679-1290A78D000005DC-115_634x863.jpg

and

article-2128679-1291ADEB000005DC-672_306x811.jpg

:o

I think wobble is the verb you're looking for.

Yes.

I just love old trollops with tattoos.

Every single one hideous. Another DM wind-up to get the people on forums and twitter chattering. The DM knows exactly what it is doing. And yet we can't resist looking.

My vote goes to the one in blue...

Blimey, Sally Thomsett hasn't aged well.

Is it me or do a lot of those outfits have a very 1960s look to them?

It`s all down to equality as today they want to be Ladettes. :rolleyes:

When I was chasing the girls in the 1960s they at that time were all 100% feminine in personality and dress. ;)

Oh beam me back Scottie. :(