Asheron

Goldcorp Mining Company

36 posts in this topic

Currently trading at $40.80 ;)

NYSE: GG or TSX: G

Goldcorp Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, exploration, and operation of precious metal properties. It primarily explores gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc. The company’s principal mining properties include Red Lake, Porcupine, and Musselwhite gold mines in Canada; Peñasquito gold/silver/lead/zinc mine, and Los Filos and El Sauzal gold mines in Mexico; Marlin gold/silver mine in Guatemala; Alumbrera gold/copper mine in Argentina; and Marigold and Wharf gold mines in the United States. Goldcorp Inc. was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada

http://www.goldcorp.com/Home/default.aspx

Edited by Asheron

Cough. Ahem. And the customary disclosure that goes with these tips ... ???

As an investor, you know that any kind of investment opportunity has its risks, and investing in Stocks is highly speculative. All of the content I post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell stocks. :)

As an investor, you know that any kind of investment opportunity has its risks, and investing in Stocks is highly speculative.

That seems to be a sensible disclaimer.

All of the content I post is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell stocks.

Stop playing games. What could possibly have been the point of your posting except to highlight the stock as a possible buy?

You still haven't answered my very reasonable question: what is your disclosure? Or to put it more bluntly in case you've missed my point, do you own this stock or are you short or long w.r.t. this stock?

I'm LONG on GoldCorp

Edited by Asheron

Crashed 30%, technical bear market, momo funds are about to crush the metal...........

These are dogs until momentum is regained. Which is why everyone who bought these stocks at the peak is bleeding money and screaming.......

Goldcorp Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, exploration, and operation of precious metal properties. It primarily explores gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc. The company's principal mining properties include Red Lake, Porcupine, and Musselwhite gold mines in Canada; Peñasquito gold/silver/lead/zinc mine, and Los Filos and El Sauzal gold mines in Mexico; Marlin gold/silver mine in Guatemala; Alumbrera gold/copper mine in Argentina; and Marigold and Wharf gold mines in the United States. Goldcorp Inc. was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada

http://www.goldcorp....me/default.aspx

Currently trading at $38.04

hope nobody got suckered (except you of course)

Goldcorp Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, exploration, and operation of precious metal properties. It primarily explores gold, silver, copper, lead, and zinc. The company's principal mining properties include Red Lake, Porcupine, and Musselwhite gold mines in Canada; Peñasquito gold/silver/lead/zinc mine, and Los Filos and El Sauzal gold mines in Mexico; Marlin gold/silver mine in Guatemala; Alumbrera gold/copper mine in Argentina; and Marigold and Wharf gold mines in the United States. Goldcorp Inc. was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada

http://www.goldcorp....me/default.aspx

$31.97

Hope nobody fell for this :lol:

All my mining stocks are down :)

Be good to review this thread in 12 months :)

I own 10 Mining stocks and all of them are down. I will let you know how I get on in the future :)

Edited by Asheron

I own mining stocks through a natural resources fund. It's down, but only by 2% - which I suspect is better than yours. Time to top up!

I own mining stocks through a natural resources fund. It's down, but only by 2% - which I suspect is better than yours. Time to top up!

My next investments will be....

1. Hochschild Mining PLC

2. Fresnillo Plc

Been researching both these companies.........

My next investments will be....

1. Hochschild Mining PLC

2. Fresnillo Plc

Been researching both these companies.........

After your amazing first tip I am sure we are all looking forward to you sharing some more

After your amazing first tip I am sure we are all looking forward to you sharing some more

I certainly am! If I hold any of his tips that is a sell indication!

lol :) I guess this is why people keep their portfolios a secret. :) lol

Well I "bought" approx £500 worth of Goldcorp on the Halifax Fantasy Trader when the OP first posted. Just checked and they're down about £160. Top tip! :D

To be fair, I have bought fantasy shares anytime anyone on here has a "tip" and they've all bled big time. Some have even de-listed !

Well I "bought" approx £500 worth of Goldcorp on the Halifax Fantasy Trader when the OP first posted. Just checked and they're down about £160. Top tip! :D

To be fair, I have bought fantasy shares anytime anyone on here has a "tip" and they've all bled big time. Some have even de-listed !

Goldcorp is one of my favorite companies right now. Has a Great management team.

:o Does that include anything I've posted about (whether I was buying, selling, or neither?)

If they're that consistent, perhaps you should go short instead of taking a zero-real-value holding!

There is a great iPhone app called 'Stock Wars'

Check it out :)

It's fantasy :)

Edited by Asheron

:o Does that include anything I've posted about (whether I was buying, selling, or neither?)

If they're that consistent, perhaps you should go short instead of taking a zero-real-value holding!

Buying or general "hey this looks interesting" comments about stock.

Strange but you don't tend to see people on here posting stuff like "Quick sell all your TNT shares as they're about to go through the floor" :D

I don't think fantasy trader allows you to short stock. If it's does then i've no idea how to do it.

Name some that you've mentioned and i'll see if i've picked up on 'em and stuck 'em in the "fantasy".

AEM

HEL.V

PAF.L

ABL.V

GG

PVG.TO

AXU

PSLV

MFN

ABX

Hochschild Mining PLC

Fresnillo Plc