Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Renewed Investor

The Big Picture On Silver

10 posts in this topic

This has to be one of the least biased reports on Silver to come out in ages. Whilst I do like to see my wealth increase in Silver, I have to agree with the writer that it will most likely go down once more just like in 2008. Then again it could play out like that inverted head and shoulders they mention. Good to see both sides of the coin for once though.

Link

This has to be one of the least biased reports on Silver to come out in ages. Whilst I do like to see my wealth increase in Silver, I have to agree with the writer that it will most likely go down once more just like in 2008. Then again it could play out like that inverted head and shoulders they mention. Good to see both sides of the coin for once though.

Link

I haven't read your link but I have been saying that, since the parabolic move last year, normally these things take a year or two to get their mojo back. Also, with a rising $, PMs would be hit hard.

<20$ anyone?

I haven't read your link but I have been saying that, since the parabolic move last year, normally these things take a year or two to get their mojo back. Also, with a rising $, PMs would be hit hard.

<20$ anyone?

Have been calling $18-20 for the last 6 months on the main forum gold thread (and in IAI)

Didn't go down well.

You're more than welcome to have a go..........

I think the support levels go (in descending order)

$26

$21

$19

$18

$17

$12

I think a bottom between $18 and $21 is most likely though. That would be a nice handle to catapult us to new highs.

./...

I think a bottom between $18 and $21 is most likely though. That would be a nice handle to catapult us to new highs.

no way jose

Why? What's your opinion?

i just think there will be plenty of support before then and a move down to or below $21 will be game over for this current bull

aglog0312vi.gif

The 2008 crash broke your trend line though and things still continued upwards.

yes - but, i am suggesting that this correction is more akin to 2006 than 2008, hence the chart

Fair enough. I've got my core position built so if it did not have a major correction that would be fine. I'd just have to find somewhere else to put this spare cash. I would like another huge buying opportunity though.