Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
24 year mortgage 8itch

Angela Knight Steps Down

35 posts in this topic

I thought of that too - seemed very simulated empathy

at a guess she will try to go into politics, wondering if she'll worm her way into the labour party, who seem to have an intellectual vacuum just waiting to be filled by the right sociopaths

At the very end she lets slip that she wants another Exec job, but doesn't have one lined up yet.

So she quit with no job to go to. Maybe the prospect of having to defend yet more bank bailouts by taxpayers is too much for her to take?

Hector Sants went quite suddenly too. Rats and sinking ship spring to mind.

Classic narcissist? - they seek plenty of empathy, but aren't terribly good at dishing it out.

Works for me.

Question is, what does a successful PR droid for the banks go onto do next? Gary Glitter could probably use some help in that department.

She can take over Dolly Draper's/Pat Primer's job.

Edited by PopGun

Tory MP fronting the bankster fraud?

Who knew.

I guess Dave doesn't want a former Tory MP staying in post as the LIBOR fraud case rumbles on.

Might impact on his sale of £250,000 dinners.

I thought of that too - seemed very simulated empathy

at a guess she will try to go into politics, wondering if she'll worm her way into the labour party, who seem to have an intellectual vacuum just waiting to be filled by the right sociopaths

It says former conservative MP...

It says former conservative MP...

Given the practise of the last 7 years or whatever it is, I'm sure that batting for the other side wouldn't cause her to skip a heartbeat,

Peter.

Exactly, you may have hated her but she was great at what she did.

She was an excellent accelerant- you might have began viewing the interview with a mild irritation toward the banking classes- but a few minutes of Angie and you were ready to string the f*ckers up there and then.

:lol:

Perhaps a 3 way hookup with Ed Balls and Yvette Cooper?