House Price Crash Forum

Black Thursday/friday This Week

cableguy

HOLA441

Hi

I am calling it now, equity markets will plunge before the end of the week, big correction coming. FTSE will be below 5000 before you know it. S&P will be below 1200. This is all fake money and there will be a clear out.

I wont reveal my identity but lets just say I have worked in the investment markets for a LONG time, I am a market insider.

cable guy.

HOLA442

Hi

I am calling it now, equity markets will plunge before the end of the week, big correction coming. FTSE will be below 5000 before you know it. S&P will be below 1200. This is all fake money and there will be a clear out.

I wont reveal my identity but lets just say I have worked in the investment markets for a LONG time, I am a market insider.

cable guy.

Am I meant to act on this message? Sell my shares and equities? Based on an online post by an anonymous poster with precisely one post to their name?

HOLA443
HOLA444

Hi

cable guy.

Nothing would surprise anymore; even a baseless massive 3 month rally frankly. How can you be so precise about Friday/end of week? has there been a defining moment, apart from someone realising our entire western currency system has failed and is being sustained only by electronic central bank credits? Has someone noticed that a few old victorian bricks on a tiny piece of mud can't be worth very much, but unfortunately lending batty sums has exploded the price?

HOLA445

Bit surprised the other guy who plugs gold hasn't jumped on this one.

It's obvious that the situation will get worse when more people wake up, however, as with house prices most are still fast asleep.

No stock market crash this week-the person who's wrong should not post again.

HOLA446

Bit surprised the other guy who plugs gold hasn't jumped on this one.

It's obvious that the situation will get worse when more people wake up, however, as with house prices most are still fast asleep.

No stock market crash this week-the person who's wrong should not post again.

HOLA447
HOLA448

Hi

cable guy.

How many posts like that I've seen before... If you look around every single day someone is saying this.

HOLA449

Hi

cable guy.

"Posts 1"

His strike rate could be the most impressive ever.

If he is right, Post 2 could be a market mover. :lol:

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Nothing would surprise anymore; even a baseless massive 3 month rally frankly. How can you be so precise about Friday/end of week? has there been a defining moment, apart from someone realising our entire western currency system has failed and is being sustained only by electronic central bank credits? Has someone noticed that a few old victorian bricks on a tiny piece of mud can't be worth very much, but unfortunately lending batty sums has exploded the price?

Presumably you're referring to gold last summer?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Am I meant to act on this message? Sell my shares and equities? Based on an online post by an anonymous poster with precisely one post to their name?

He may only have 1 post but he has been a member for almost 6 months, and he waited 6 months before he made his post.

Should you act on the message? Don't know for sure but I bet you are keeping a close eye on the market atm.