Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Eagle

Us Revolution / Us Military Uprising?

32 posts in this topic

Listen to this recording from a US military station, they discuss how to take down the ruling elite: :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn8uPd1dfqc

This explains why Ron Paul has so much support from the military given that Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate that isn't part of the 'elite'.

Off-topic with you.

If you think a US uprising against the financial/political elite would not have a huge impact on the economy worldwide than I don't know how I can help you... :blink:

If you think a US uprising against the financial/political elite would not have a huge impact on the economy worldwide than I don't know how I can help you... :blink:

There isn't going to be an uprising despite what you hear on Crank FM.

There isn't going to be an uprising despite what you hear on Crank FM.

Who are you to know?

The USA would never allow the Military to take down the Elite they are the ones who fill their chests with joke medals. How many Generals with a chest full of medals have ever seen real action. They are the protected Military Elite who live in the World of Sylvester Stallone. ;)

And engage in idle speculation too it seems.

What is your problem? You seems to be awfully keen to play this down...

Are you one of the many 'professional observers' of HPC?

Edited by awake_eagle

What is your problem? You seems to be awfully keen to play this down...

Are you one of the many 'professional observers' of HPC?

I'm not playing it down.

I'm saying it's ****** and a waste of internet.

You might as well be talking about the moon being made of cheese.

No matter, it's off topic now. I bid you adieu.

The USA would never allow the Military to take down the Elite they are the ones who fill their chests with joke medals. How many Generals with a chest full of medals have ever seen real action. They are the protected Military Elite who live in the World of Sylvester Stallone. ;)

I think fortunately you are mistaken, there is a lot of repressed anger against the political and financial 'elite' in the US military due to the realisation that the US military has been used by the 'elite' for their own private wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and due to all the repressive unconstitutional laws enacted in the US in the last decade.

The fact that Ron Paul has loads of support in the US military is proof of this and if you look at forums frequented by US troops you will find plenty of confirmation for this.

Edited by awake_eagle

I thought the military/industrial complex seized control of the US decades ago or did President Eisenhower get it all wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military%E2%80%93industrial_complex

don't confuse the corporate/financial elite that runs the military/industrial complex with the common troops and military commanders.

Actually in the above recording they even mention some general who is on their side.

Edited by awake_eagle

Oh good another mad video, I thought the goldbugs had a monopoly on those. What was the last one? Something about buying coffee for cash? I can't believe anybody actually clicks on these vids, it's like inviting the mad cider-drinking tramp on the park bench into your home to dispense his worldly wisdom.

Oh good another mad video, I thought the goldbugs had a monopoly on those. What was the last one? Something about buying coffee for cash? I can't believe anybody actually clicks on these vids, it's like inviting the mad cider-drinking tramp on the park bench into your home to dispense his worldly wisdom.

:D +1

Off topic is too good for this type of cr@p, the troll subforum would be more appropriate.

I think fortunately you are mistaken, there is a lot of repressed anger against the political and financial 'elite' in the US military due to the realisation that the US military has been used by the 'elite' for their own private wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya.

The fact that Ron Paul has loads of support in the US military is proof of this and if you look at forums frequented by US troops you will find plenty of confirmation for this.

At the end of the day it will be all hot air, the US in total believe their democracy is sacrosanct and no way would the Military rock the boat. They might huff and puff over Obama`s ( think about it why <_< )and the Elite only because the Military with the exception of Kennedy leans toward the Republicans ;)

If this was about the UK then I would fully agree with you. There is no way there will ever be an uprising in the UK, we are complete wimps in that respect.

But this is the US we are talking about... we will see what will happen, there is nothing we can do about it either way anyway.

I thought the military/industrial complex seized control of the US decades ago or did President Eisenhower get it all wrong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military%E2%80%93industrial_complex

Earlier than that according to an even older general...

War is a Racket

Unlike Eisenhower he didn't make President but he did claim that he was offered...

Business Plot

I can understand dissatisfaction with current arrangements and power structures but, for the life of me, I cannot understand anyone salivating over the thought of a military coup

Edited by Nuggets Mahoney

Asi I understand it, historically in the constitution, the US right to bear arms, and the military, are intended to defend the US citizens against their own government

Alot of people are asking what legal powers Obama has to deliver death from Predator drones to US citizens outside the US without a trial. (They seem less bothered about Pakistani civilian deaths).

Asi I understand it, historically in the constitution, the US right to bear arms, and the military, are intended to defend the US citizens against their own government

Alot of people are asking what legal powers Obama has to deliver death from Predator drones to US citizens outside the US without a trial. (They seem less bothered about Pakistani civilian deaths).

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012

...The most controversial provisions to receive wide attention are contained in Title X, Subtitle D, entitled "Counter-Terrorism." In particular, sub-sections 1021 and 1022, which deal with detention of persons the government suspects of involvement in terrorism, have generated controversy as to their legal meaning and their potential implications for abuse of Presidential authority. Although the White House[9] and Senate sponsors[10] maintain that the Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) already grants presidential authority for indefinite detention, the Act states that Congress "affirms" this authority and makes specific provisions as to the exercise of that authority.[11][12] The detention provisions of the Act have received critical attention by, among others, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the Bill of Rights Defense Committee, and some media sources which are concerned about the scope of the President's authority, including contentions that those whom they claim may be held indefinitely could include U.S. citizens arrested on American soil, including arrests by members of the Armed Forces...

Not good, but any self-respecting loonbob should appreciate that, from the point of view of the ordinary person on the street, the historical track record of violent revolutions is not good

If you think a US uprising against the financial/political elite would not have a huge impact on the economy worldwide

So would the earth crashing into Planet X (a.k.a. Nibiru).

Or the apocalypse predicted by the end of the Mayan calendar.

Or an invasion by gay Daleks (watch the skies, then your backs).

It's the credibility/likelihood of these thins happening that's suspect.

So would the earth crashing into Planet X (a.k.a. Nibiru).

Or the apocalypse predicted by the end of the Mayan calendar.

Or an invasion by gay Daleks (watch the skies, then your backs).

It's the credibility/likelihood of these thins happening that's suspect.

I perfectly agree with you about all of the above being nonsense, but some kind of popular/military uprising isn't that unlikely at this point in the US. It certainly wouldn't be the first time in human history.

Edited by awake_eagle

I doubt it would come to anything in the US. But if it did, i wouldn't be surprised if it was North versus South, along the old dividing lines.