Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
benbfc

Chorlton...

4 posts in this topic

Relatively close to where I live - busy cut through road towards princess parkway - near some schools and the park but not brilliant!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30949777.html

£310,000 for a 3 bed terraced house and on street parking and a glorified yard?

Highish local crime rate.

Glad I am renting!!! Some people are seriously deluded. Whats this a 100k house, maybe a 150k being kind?

Crazy....

Crashtastic times ahead!!

It's in Chorlton dear, location location location!

Most other parts of Manchester you might be right but that's one of the most expensive suburbs.

You're not one of these southerners who's moved up with the BBC by any chance? Although it does seem a ridiculous price, it's not so far off what decent 3 bed terraces go for in Cambridge (you're looking at 250k ish for a 2 bedder).

Relatively close to where I live - busy cut through road towards princess parkway - near some schools and the park but not brilliant!

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30949777.html

£310,000 for a 3 bed terraced house and on street parking and a glorified yard?

Highish local crime rate.

Glad I am renting!!! Some people are seriously deluded. Whats this a 100k house, maybe a 150k being kind?

Crazy....

Crashtastic times ahead!!

I'd say more like 60k, TBH.

But then I'm not one of those "southerners who's moved up with the BBC", so I know what a sh**thole the place is. :)

I'd say more like 60k, TBH.

But then I'm not one of those "southerners who's moved up with the BBC", so I know what a sh**thole the place is. :)

Really? I thought Chorlton was up there with Didsbury for being overpriced? I make no comment on whether it's a shit hole or not - house prices seem to have been divorced from that particular criteria for a long time.