House Price Crash Forum

Apathy Rules At Hpc

HOLA441
HOLA442

To be honest i think a lot of us HPC'ers are just a bit worn out and depressed by it all recently.

There is so much hypocracy, stupidity and downright profiteering (both political and economic) at the moment its like living in a satirical sketch or a parody of what democracy should be.

Prices are generally stagnant or slowly falling, but incomes vs. inflation are erroding so quickly it doesn't matter, benifits cutting, engaging private enterprise even more.

Some recents examples:

Pretty much sums it up for me. Continuing the film/good tv quotes meme, "bored now".... (I wish I could flay the targets of my wrath alive...)

TBH I wish rufus t firefly was in charge - at least I'd get a few laughs...

HOLA443

Hi guys, its a miserable (weather) sunday, but still the news items have only got 21 replies/comments between them ! is no one interested or would they rather debate geo politics ! The house price crash is starting but no ones commenting,I 've been looking in Bristol for a dogs age and they are definitely on the slide, what are other peoples experience where you live ?

Where in Bristol are you looking and at what? My search area in East Bristol, sub 200k 3 beds are selling at an alarming pace. Not just sstc either, I am seeing completed sales on anything half decent with I think slightly optomistic asking prices. I enquired about 2 last week and both had offers accepted. This was and is still not marked sstc on Rightmove. I know agents play games but I did not leave details with either and they didn't seem worried.

HOLA444

Hi guys, its a miserable (weather) sunday, but still the news items have only got 21 replies/comments between them ! is no one interested or would they rather debate geo politics ! The house price crash is starting but no ones commenting,I 've been looking in Bristol for a dogs age and they are definitely on the slide, what are other peoples experience where you live ?

Its impossible to post on the news articles, I gave up trying. Never accepts my credentials.

HOLA445
HOLA446

+1

Never shows and the forums are the real place to comment IMPO.

+1 here too. None of my replies to new articles have EVER appeared. It's utterly ridiculous and a complete waste of time me trying.

Just like it's a waste of time me pointing out that the graph on the home page is out of date, or the stats graphs are out of date - I don't think anyone cares. That single graph is the FIRST thing that visitors to HPC see, you'd think someone would want to make it beautiful like the graphs posted by phdinbubbles and freetrader - but NO! :-(

HOLA447

For the HPC BLOg you need to email webmaster@fubra.com to get a separate password. The Blog has nothing to do with the forum and is run directly by Fubra.

The blog is on the front page

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/

The webmaster@fubra.com address isn't anywhere near the "contact us" page, how on earth is someone who merely follows the instructions provided supposed to know it's a different address?

It says on the comment page: "If you would like to request a password allowing you to add comments and blog news articles without needing each one approved manually, send an e-mail to the webmaster.". So, I click "contact us", and get "Technical issues: webmaster", which does not go to webmaster@fubra.com at all!

That's why I gave up after several attempts a while back - if you have to be clairvoyant and email a different address instead of the black hole address that is provided - well, that's why so few people make it through all the hoops! :-(

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA448
HOLA449