Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
libspero

Woosh..

10 posts in this topic

Quite right too, although the point of it was facile, purile and infantile I'm sure you'd agree.

I daren't disagree for fear of ending up on your infamous ignore list ;)

To be honest I can't get particularly impassioned either way.. I was just surprised at the efficiency of our superb moderating team*

*For fear of being put on their infamous 'banned' list for starting this thread :lol:

the posters first post was changed like lightening, very abusive , his second post was dumbed down <_< . i made my mind up on the first . HE,S A twit ! :lol:

the posters first post was changed like lightening, very abusive , his second post was dumbed down <_< . i made my mind up on the first . HE,S A twit ! :lol:

Fair enough.. It seemed controversial more than outright offensive.. but I probably only caught the 'abridged' version.

A few years ago I met a young German Lad who thought that episode was brilliant, sadly he said Germans are lacking in a sense of humour, likewise the French with Allo Allo but they loved the actors playing German parts as it made them look stupid. Let`s be honest Dad`s Army made us look stupid but we loved it. :D

His first post was set invisible within a few seconds - he then posted more threads of the same. All sorted now.