House Price Crash Forum

My Turn (Never Had One Before)

bkkandrew

HOLA441
HOLA442

I'm under the impression they have done no such thing.

Geithner wants this solution because its a quick and easy rip off that gets rid of the problem. The Daily Telegraph is promoting it, but as far as I can tell there is no agreement or promise that such approach will be delivered is there ?

It seems to me that this plan is an attempt to stitch up the German taxpayer. I bet all the people who are proposing it are trying to embarrass Germany into signing up to it. I bet Germany doesnt want it, but who knows, they must just get bullied into attempting the grandest financial folly the world has yet seen.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

renewed hope for OPs prediction...some talk of 50% write down of greek debt and FTSE now -ve.......

Also, "Banker W*nker" wont the 3-05 at Ayr races today, sadly I bet on "Black Monday".

FTSE heading towards the magic 5000 mark...looks like it's doing a bit of a swan dive and just about to go down...vertically....Brown Pants time.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

HOLA446

renewed hope for OPs prediction...some talk of 50% write down of greek debt and FTSE now -ve.......

Also, "Banker W*nker" wont the 3-05 at Ayr races today, sadly I bet on "Black Monday".

FTSE heading towards the magic 5000 mark...looks like it's doing a bit of a swan dive and just about to go down...vertically....Brown Pants time.

Remember the good old days when Darling and Brown spoke down went the market well maybe Balls and Millepead are talking at the Liarbour party gig.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I've never actually called a black day in the knowledge that if I do magically everything will suddenly turn out hunky-dory.

"They had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles."

Edited by nmarks

HOLA4411
HOLA4412