House Price Crash Forum

Wombwell, Barnsley

HOLA441

Hello,

Am currently saving for a deposit and whilst doing my weekly search of properties on right move, I've found this one.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33331469.html

Whats wombwell like itself? I've heard it's a bit of a dump...

Won't be putting in a offer as I think the market has pretty much stagnated and am trying to get deposit to 25% LTV, which will take a little bit longer.

Thanks

HOLA442

Hello,

Am currently saving for a deposit and whilst doing my weekly search of properties on right move, I've found this one.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33331469.html

Whats wombwell like itself? I've heard it's a bit of a dump...

Won't be putting in a offer as I think the market has pretty much stagnated and am trying to get deposit to 25% LTV, which will take a little bit longer.

Thanks

This is definitely the time to wait and wait again, save and save again. Just realise that both the UK, Canada & Oz ARE INTERNATIONALLY ADJUDGED TO BE PROPERTY BUBBLES about to burst. The little postage stamp of ground upon which that house you fancy sits is not worth nearly £140k is it? The house could be built for the difference in price - about£65k - very easily. Mark my words. How many per acre? Each acre will be devalued massively in the coming correction.