PopGun

Ultramarine Friday

25 posts in this topic

The FTSE was down 2% one day, up 2% next day, and today down some 4%. If it is up 4% tomorrow, this is a known as a fan formation. Wild swings, usually means something is going to break!

Edited by Money Spinner

I cant see it, i understand what your saying, but tomorrow will bring a big rally.

Tomorrow FTSE up by 4% minimum

Suckers rally, dead rat bounce etc!

Although given the sucess of my prior predictions...

I think it'll be up 4% tomorrow due to someone somewhere making a fart that makes a sound like 'QE'. It never seems to manage to close under 5,000 on a Friday afternoon. There, i've said it, now i'll be proved wrong

It's amazing how often we get a call for a Black Day just *after* a Black Day. Markets rarely work like that, any more than you get a hurricane the day after another hurricane.

Kudos to the chap who called a "Black Week" this week, which proved correct. A much more sensible way of calling things than trying to pin problems built up over years down to a single day.

The bookies want you to bet on a fall....probably be a good day on the markets :lol:

EDIT: Who am I kidding. :lol:

5057.39 0.31% :rolleyes:

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

It's amazing how often we get a call for a Black Day just *after* a Black Day. Markets rarely work like that, any more than you get a hurricane the day after another hurricane.

Kudos to the chap who called a "Black Week" this week, which proved correct. A much more sensible way of calling things than trying to pin problems built up over years down to a single day.

ultramarine....

06-d81eb288-aa87-4ebe-8f17-efb444d2d08a.jpg

the article full of apocalyptic doomsaying - food riots, collapse etc - then he signs off with

"Good Investing!"

????

Blood on the streets.......

Oh hang on, wasn't that the other month? :unsure:

FTSE back above 5000. Rally time!

its probably another unsubstantiated rumour that the FED will be ready to use 'whatever tools are necessary'

I'd call the lot of them 'unnecessary tools' especially that Bernanke

FTSE back above 5000. Rally time!

Hahaha, Rally Monkey :) Not seen that little fella for a long time. Ah, econo-doom nostalgia.