Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victor Price

Where Are The Best Places To Buy Abroad At The Moment?

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm currently considering purchasing property abroad. As the house will be a future retirement home, I would like it to be in a friendly, warm location. I am not necessarily after a profit but a stable (ish) economy and property market are essentials for piece of mind. Any suggestions??

[quote name='Victor Price' timestamp='1313661693' post='3091269']
Hello everyone,

I'm currently considering purchasing property abroad. As the house will be a future retirement home, I would like it to be in a friendly, warm location. I am not necessarily after a profit but a stable (ish) economy and property market are essentials for piece of mind. Any suggestions??
[/quote]
hi, we have just built a 6 bed house for $40.000 dollars in nha trang vietnam. its in my wifes name so im not 100% sure of ownership laws. you would need to look into it. a large detatched 4 or 5 bed under 10 years old can be bought for under $50.000.
it is very friendly for the brits but some of them are not so keen on the septice tanks

[quote name='Victor Price' timestamp='1313661693' post='3091269']
Hello everyone,

[/quote]

Where are you based today, and do you need convenient transport to return there ?

Peter