Sign in to follow this  
Victor Price

Where Are The Best Places To Buy Abroad At The Moment?

Hello everyone,

I'm currently considering purchasing property abroad. As the house will be a future retirement home, I would like it to be in a friendly, warm location. I am not necessarily after a profit but a stable (ish) economy and property market are essentials for piece of mind. Any suggestions??

Hello everyone,

I'm currently considering purchasing property abroad. As the house will be a future retirement home, I would like it to be in a friendly, warm location. I am not necessarily after a profit but a stable (ish) economy and property market are essentials for piece of mind. Any suggestions??

hi, we have just built a 6 bed house for $40.000 dollars in nha trang vietnam. its in my wifes name so im not 100% sure of ownership laws. you would need to look into it. a large detatched 4 or 5 bed under 10 years old can be bought for under $50.000.

it is very friendly for the brits but some of them are not so keen on the septice tanks

Hello everyone,

Where are you based today, and do you need convenient transport to return there ?

Peter