Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest_when_*

£65,000 Discount

3 posts in this topic

This property description caught my eye and to be fair for the area its reasonably priced compared to many others.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30877678.html

This property sold of £337k back in August 2003.

I did view it last week and the owner is of to Australia so thats why they are looking for a swifter sale than normal.

I'm in two minds whether to do a second viewing but I was encouraged by the pricing as it is more realistic.

This property description caught my eye and to be fair for the area its reasonably priced compared to many others.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30877678.html

This property sold of £337k back in August 2003.

I did view it last week and the owner is of to Australia so thats why they are looking for a swifter sale than normal.

I'm in two minds whether to do a second viewing but I was encouraged by the pricing as it is more realistic.

If you really like it offer 330 or whatever you really think its worth and see if they bite, people do strange things under pressure and a move to Oz is a big decision. Good Luck

If you really like it offer 330 or whatever you really think its worth and see if they bite, people do strange things under pressure and a move to Oz is a big decision. Good Luck

The niggle I had was when I asked about the Council tax of £220 a month. I think they only charge for 10 months so if that is the case then thats £2200 a year.