Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest_when_*

£65,000 Discount

3 posts in this topic

This property description caught my eye and to be fair for the area its reasonably priced compared to many others.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30877678.html

This property sold of £337k back in August 2003.

I did view it last week and the owner is of to Australia so thats why they are looking for a swifter sale than normal.

I'm in two minds whether to do a second viewing but I was encouraged by the pricing as it is more realistic.

[quote name='when' timestamp='1312533190' post='3075530']
This property description caught my eye and to be fair for the area its reasonably priced compared to many others.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30877678.html

This property sold of £337k back in August 2003.

I did view it last week and the owner is of to Australia so thats why they are looking for a swifter sale than normal.

I'm in two minds whether to do a second viewing but I was encouraged by the pricing as it is more realistic.
[/quote]

If you really like it offer 330 or whatever you really think its worth and see if they bite, people do strange things under pressure and a move to Oz is a big decision. Good Luck

[quote name='Lazybones' timestamp='1312535296' post='3075606']
If you really like it offer 330 or whatever you really think its worth and see if they bite, people do strange things under pressure and a move to Oz is a big decision. Good Luck
[/quote]

The niggle I had was when I asked about the Council tax of £220 a month. I think they only charge for 10 months so if that is the case then thats £2200 a year.