The Masked Tulip

Half Of Welsh Firms Fear They Won’T Survive The Next Year

108 posts in this topic

[quote name='redmen9' timestamp='1312060375' post='3070133']

Great post, should congratulate yourself on the originality of that one.

[/quote]

Thanks - I have congratulated myself most thoroughly for the last three minutes or so...

[color="#ff0000"]X[/color][color="#00ff00"]Y[/color][color="#0000ff"]Y

[/color]

[quote name='redmen9' timestamp='1312057270' post='3070101']
Caius, pob parch i ti am drio roi safbwynt y Cymry i'r pobol ma ond i ddeud y gwir, ti'n cnocio dy ben yr erbyn wal, mae'r rhan fwyaf ohonnynt yn doriad i'r carn. Trist clywed pobol wedi eu geni yng Ngymru yn lladd ar y iaith.

Welsh language Nazi's! Who coined that term eh? Nazi's? Crikey, slight bit of irony there surely. A minority group facing ethnic eradication at the hands of their bigger and ruling neighbour and you call us Nazis!!
[/quote]

Bigger, more powerful p***** off neighbour that funds the whole blinking thing So my national language is English why does my government send me bits of paper with an indecipherable lost for good reasons language on it? I am British and our national language with varying dialects is English.

I think the little principalities of Wales and Scotland are going to find you poked the bear next to you one too many times over the last 10 years.

I don't speak Lithuanian well does that make me any less of my fathers son and proud of my heritage? Don't really care what tongue you speak in but don't expect the rest of the nation to subside it either directly or through an overhead on general documents that are used by the entire UK. Edited by Greg Bowman

[quote name='The Masked Tulip' timestamp='1312040719' post='3069929']
We are told that the Celts were tall and blue eyed... but that is at odds with the traits that we see in most Welsh people is it not?

[/quote]

Welsh people either have very tall hats (women) or are very black and have a light on their head (males). :huh:

[quote name='Greg Bowman' timestamp='1312095380' post='3070249']
Bigger, more powerful p***** off neighbour that funds the whole blinking thing So my national language is English why does my government send me bits of paper with an indecipherable lost for good reasons language on it? I am British and our national language with varying dialects is English.

[/quote]

Welsh is also an official language in the UK. So being a Brit, as you so proudly proclaim, you have to accept this. If you wish to not accept this then maybe you should campaign for an independent England.......but I won't hold my breath on that one. Your problems is that you believe that Britiain is basically England with bits stuck on to it. But things have and are in the process of change. It must be very difficult for Little Englanders like you. :)

Most of the people I grew up with didn't giva flying f~%k about it either ...... And I know some right valley butties who would beat four shades of shit out you for calling them a "[i]little englander" , [/i]just for the entertainment value[i] .....[/i]
Its now become a taffia stitch up for jobs within the public sector

[i]
[/i]
and if you start quoting Max bloody Boyce ... you should be banned !

heres something to ponder
[url="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wales"]http://uncyclopedia.....com/wiki/Wales[/url]

[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"].[/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"][size="2"] [quote]A Welshman takes great pride in his ability to argue with anyone for no apparent reason, even if secretly he agrees. Being from a different county/town/village/street/house/side-of-the-bed is usually enough to guarantee a fight. Supporting a different rugby team guarantees a war. The only time when Welshmen refrain from arguing with each other is when there's an Englishman present. In such a situation the Welsh become brothers-in-arms and turn on the intruder, with whom they disagree completely.[/quote][/size][/font]
[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]
[/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]I[/size][size="2"]f there were more Welsh on here there would have been at least a couple of threads on the north /south (valley taff and Gog) divide which would have ended in moderation and locking by now ...Its like a sort of Godwin's Rule for sheep enthusiasts , this thread is the first one I've seen [/size]

[size="2"]Choice lines which must be included are [/size]
[size="2"]" they all switched to welsh when I walked into the pub/shop/office"[/size]
[size="2"]"southern sheep live in more fear"[/size]
[size="2"]"I went to Inis Mona but it was closed "[/size]
[size="2"]"english speaking people are not proper welsh , isnt it ! "[/size]
[size="2"]"holiday home burning , digging up cricket pitches, jobs for the boyo's (taffia)"[/size]
[size="2"]"all the money goes to Caerdydd , and we get dim byd o gwbl"[/size]

[size="2"]And yet if an englishman did butt into the thread ..we [/size][i]are[/i][size="2"] all one people ...heh.... or possibly not anymore [/size][/font]
[font="Arial"] [/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]take a chill pill man ...your sounding like a spotty gogledd teenager [/size][/font]

[i] [/i]
[i]
[/i] Edited by Tankus

[quote name='Tankus' timestamp='1312154983' post='3070851']
Most of the people I grew up with didn't giva flying f~%k about it either ...... And I know some right valley butties who would beat four shades of shit out you for calling them a "[i]little englander" , [/i]just for the entertainment value[i] .....[/i]
Its now become a taffia stitch up for jobs within the public sector

[i]
[/i]
and if you start quoting Max bloody Boyce ... you should be banned !

heres something to ponder
[url="http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wales"]http://uncyclopedia.....com/wiki/Wales[/url]

[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"].[/font][font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"][size="2"] [/size][/font]
[font="verdana, geneva, lucida,"]
[/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]I[/size][size="2"]f there were more Welsh on here there would have been at least a couple of threads on the north /south (valley taff and Gog) divide which would have ended in moderation and locking by now ...Its like a sort of Godwin's Rule for sheep enthusiasts , this thread is the first one I've seen [/size]

[size="2"]Choice lines which must be included are [/size]
[size="2"]" they all switched to welsh when I walked into the pub/shop/office"[/size]
[size="2"]"southern sheep live in more fear"[/size]
[size="2"]"I went to Inis Mona but it was closed "[/size]
[size="2"]"english speaking people are not proper welsh , isnt it ! "[/size]
[size="2"]"holiday home burning , digging up cricket pitches, jobs for the boyo's (taffia)"[/size]
[size="2"]"all the money goes to Caerdydd , and we get dim byd o gwbl"[/size]

[size="2"]And yet if an englishman did butt into the thread ..we [/size][i]are[/i][size="2"] all one people ...heh.... or possibly not anymore [/size][/font]
[font="Arial"] [/font]
[font="Arial"][size="2"]take a chill pill man ...your sounding like a spotty gogledd teenager [/size][/font]

[i] [/i]
[i]
[/i]
[/quote]

I'm from the south. Looks like you've been listening too much to Neil Kinnock et al with their much required north/south divisions. I'd never go to any Welsh community and call them 'little Englanders' as that term is only reserved for individuals..... similar in outlook to you. :)

Kinnock is a troughing national embarrassment .... arf I'd amazed you don't have his poster on you wall ......if your parents let you

You don't think I come from a welsh community (opps sorry .... generations of english speaking people born there but don't belong , because the are not welsh welsh ) ? you don't think that my attitude isn't fairly prevalent within that community ?

Dont get out much from your little zone ...do you ?

Edited by Tankus

[quote name='Tankus' timestamp='1312187170' post='3070934']
Kinnock is a troughing national embarrassment .... arf I'd amazed you don't have his poster on you wall ......if your parents let you

You don't think I come from a welsh community (opps sorry .... generations of english speaking people born there but don't belong , because the are not welsh welsh ) ? you don't think that my attitude isn't fairly prevalent within that community ?

Dont get out much from your little zone ...do you ?
[/quote]

Which 'zone' do you live in then that it's such a bastion of anti-Welshness? Edited by Caius