Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
exiges

Newsnight Tonight

15 posts in this topic

With the Euro on the brink, with Greece facing being booted out of the Euro.. With calls from Jack Straw to get this over with, what is on tonights show ?

Features on Syria and pubic hair/vajazzles ( I kid you not )

With the Euro on the brink, with Greece facing being booted out of the Euro.. With calls from Jack Straw to get this over with, what is on tonights show ?

After his cries of protest at having to read rubish, Paxman is now a joke.

Personally I have very little interest in the EU or the Euro. The only thing Brown and Balls Up did while in power for 13 years was not to drag us into it. When the Euro came into being I told a local Economist Lecturer that eventually it would become a disaster and was laughed at. Today he refuses to reply to my Emails laughing at him. :rolleyes:

Yes, I was really looking forward to a meaty Newsnight on Greece - sadly had to switch off.

:lol::lol:

Probably got no journalists to prepare stories as Beeb is paying for most of their staff to be on their way to Glastonbury giving free publicity to an overhyped music festival

Well, to be fair to them if Syria implodes it will have serious consequences for the West. However, IMPO the Euro crisis should have been the No 1 story.

I had to laugh something called vajazzling and some feminist angst and anger! Not a male member in sight, except Jeremy Paxman.

How did women get conned into treating their pubes as a fashion accessory that needed to be maintained?

Oh, apparently the world economy might be about to collapse, and sea levels are rising at 2mm per year (so that will be a whole metre in 500 years), according to Michael 'Hockey Stick' Mann - best stick a tax on millimetres.

So BBC breakfast news would be Tiswas

And that would make Nicky Cambell on 5 Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Poor old Paxman, he didnt really know what to say! :D

IMHO he seemed to say vajazzling more than was actually necessary. Bet he wanders around the house occasionally muttering it below his breath followed by a pervy grin. He's just that sort.

It's interesting to stick the term into google trends. Whilst Jennifer Love Hewitt caused the latest spike in fascination stateside, Brits out-googled the rest of the world by some margin. Perhaps we should not be surprised to hear that Hertford seems to be the google-vajazzling capital of the world. Doubtless if Essex were home to a major ISP hub we'd have a different result.

Edited by Sledgehead

It's interesting to stick the term into google trends. Whilst Jennifer Love Hewitt caused the latest spike in fascination stateside, Brits out-googled the rest of the world by some margin. Perhaps we should not be surprised to hear that Hertford seems to be the google-vajazzling capital of the world. Doubtless if Essex were home to a major ISP hub we'd have a different result.

I think you can blame The Only Way Is Essex for that.

Hmmm....Greek bailout or vajazzling, vajazzling or Greek bailout.

After much consideration, on balance, I think they went with the right choice.