House Price Crash Forum

Own Recent Posts

HOLA441

I am a 'member' of avrfreaks and they have a useful feature that when you login, the display includes

a list of the last 10 threads you posted in. I can see for the more prolific posters eg irro that this wouldnt

be a particularly useful feature . For me with my occasional and 'bursty' posting, this would allow me to

follow the threads and check for responses to my posts and reply to them if appropriate . Frex , have

posted in several threads recently and would make it much easier to check the threads again.

and to locate responses (if any) to my posts , and reply to them .

an ascii version of the left hand edge of the freaks page when logged in

AccountXXX 	Edit account   * Log out-------------------------------------------------Personal messages0 	Extended listYour inbox is 1% full   * Compose Message-------------------------------------------------BuddiesShow buddies   * Add a buddy--------------------------------------------------My forumpostssmt    ..........................  21What ........... 	           19sscanf ............                 5Outage ............                19C++      ...................      113prog  ..............                7avrdude  .....................      7AVRDUDE .......................     12UART          ......................6controlling .....................    13-------------------------------------------------My projectsNo posts    * New project--------------------------------------------------

the key item is the "my forum posts" chunk . Just a thought.

cheers,

rockhopper

HOLA442

ok, had not been able to find that .... for benefit of any other idiots .

click on the down button , next to "Signed in as xxx" , and then on "My Profile"

and then on the "Find My content" and there is a listing .

Sorry for the noise ,

edit : just to say thanks !

cheers,

rockhopper

Edited by rockhopper