Sign in to follow this  
PJ1977

Nama Northern Ireland

its just above 7% per year to double in 10 years

A 5% rise is plausible imho under certain conditions and that would give 62.8% over ten years

if i was to take an absolute best guess i would say 3-4% a year assuming inflation goes back toward the 2% target

a lot depends on where the global economy goes / rates / inflation vs deflation etc

Edited by getdoon_weebobby

never say never! would ya buy a house in israel ??? up 50% in 6 years !!

Ever been to Israel? Northern Ireland it is not. Tel Aviv is a world capital, think close to 50% of the population live there, similar to Belfast, but with a functional economy.

Ever been to Israel? Northern Ireland it is not. Tel Aviv is a world capital, think close to 50% of the population live there, similar to Belfast, but with a functional economy.

my comment was only tongue in cheek as if you asked the general pop it wouldn't be high on their emigrate to list.

funnily enough yeah i've been to israel as my father was out there working for an 18 month period so went out for a holiday- did tel aviv , Jerusalem , Bethlehem etc. went on to Egypt after so was pretty cool. Still have Petra in Jordan on the bucket list...........

tel Aviv is a bit like a Miami of the middle east . pretty cool and different from the rest of what I saw.

Tel aviv has quite a tech boom going on in the economy and you'd be surprised the amount of companies that are Israeli that you wouldn't even know like SodaStream.

my comment was only tongue in cheek as if you asked the general pop it wouldn't be high on their emigrate to list.

funnily enough yeah i've been to israel as my father was out there working for an 18 month period so went out for a holiday- did tel aviv , Jerusalem , Bethlehem etc. went on to Egypt after so was pretty cool. Still have Petra in Jordan on the bucket list...........

tel Aviv is a bit like a Miami of the middle east . pretty cool and different from the rest of what I saw.

Tel aviv has quite a tech boom going on in the economy and you'd be surprised the amount of companies that are Israeli that you wouldn't even know like SodaStream.

I know, the tech start up scene is crazy. Great city Tel aviv. Haven't done Petra either but I'd love to.

And as the recipient of more US foreign aid than every other country in the world put together, why wouldn't it be?

And now that Bibi has been re elected, the Palestinian state is off the agenda, putting him on a collision course with the US.

So, no, I wouldn't buy a house in Israel.

Edited by yadayada

all right. The solicitor was ian coulter. That's all in the open.

Who was the politician? Has anyone's Family been looking more Swish than you might expect?

This is very interesting. Could be doing with a good Spotlight show as I know next to nowt about this, so some silly questions. Is the identity of the politician something that many know but can’t say? Is it obvious? Guessable? Or genuinely unknown?

This is how things happened in P6 :P

Ulster Unionist leader Mike Nesbitt said it would be useful if every Northern Ireland party leader came forward to say they were not the intended recipient of the money.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-33376497

This is very interesting. Could be doing with a good Spotlight show as I know next to nowt about this, so some silly questions. Is the identity of the politician something that many know but cant say? Is it obvious? Guessable? Or genuinely unknown?

This is how things happened in P6 :P

Ulster Unionist leader Mike Nesbitt said it would be useful if every Northern Ireland party leader came forward to say they were not the intended recipient of the money.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-33376497

To quote Donald Rumsfeld, it's a known unknown.