House Price Crash Forum

People Falling Out

deadman

HOLA441

For some reason at the moment I'm surrounded by people who continually 'fall out' with others.

It seems to be the same old faces. At work, for istance, one particular individual sits in their car rather than face colleagues at break time.

I get really tired of it.

Are you the type to fall out with people or do you seem to get along with the majority of people? It wears me down.

Is it in the genes? I don't understand it.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

For some reason at the moment I'm surrounded by people who continually 'fall out' with others.

It seems to be the same old faces. At work, for istance, one particular individual sits in their car rather than face colleagues at break time.

Are you the type to fall out with people or do you seem to get along with the majority of people? It wears me down.

I'm ignoring you.

HOLA443

Same here at work. Its just added pressure at work and at home (theirs).

Just don't get involved, or take sides. Ignore it and let them get on with it and get on with what you need to do.

Keep work colleagues, just that.

HOLA444

I've always thought of falling out with people as a particularly immature thing to do. Surely, mature adults will talk through their problem with the other guy.B)

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Try not to talk to others about anyone behind their back....I try and see both sides of the story, in most cases there are reasons why people do and say things.....rarely, if someone is out and out nasty, selfish and a pain in the **** there are ways to get even, it is only a matter of time, when it is least expected. ;)

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I get along, in small talk compromise is easy, why not?

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

There are only 15 people in our building. Half do days, half do nights (we operate 1n 18 hour shift).

'The individual' is doing his best to segregate people. He's a nutter. Take it from me.

By sulking in his car?

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

He's threatened a few people with physical violence and is on a formal warning. He has a baseball bat in the passenger footwell of his car. He scares me.

Why don't you bring in a ball and suggest a knock about at lunch time.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

I kept a baseball bat under my desk with 'I do not make idle threats' engraved on it. Gotta love the music business!

I keep a pair of trainers under my desk. Gotta love the Camembert Business.

Archived