CarbonBasedLifeform

Deluded Old Scrapper Birds On Dating Sites

On 3/25/2017 at 10:49 PM, JoeDavola said:

No; quite the opposite I's say. He was walking a step or two ahead of her with her rushing to keep up, but their body language showed they were together - he didn't look like the sort of bloke who was emoting about his feelings. He did however, look like he was getting laid.

My theories on this particular couple are as follows:

1. He probably wasn't quite as fat when they got together. Some men can pile on the pounds very quickly. 

2. He could be the kind of fat bloke who just doesn't give a toss about being fat and is actually quite aggressive about it. You've probably met the type. This comes across as an alpha male trait to the woman. 

3. He's probably quite wealthy or at least a good provider. Something like IT guru or stocks wizard who's fat because he just sits in front of a screen all day.

4. If she's around 30 then she would have been most likely looking for a 'provider' and someone to settle down with. 

5. No mention of accent was made - was she foreign? Her good looks suggest she might be - if so, she won't have such a shallow attitude towards men as most western women (although that entitled attitude is spreading globally) and may genuinely value a 'good' (although fat) man. There is still something of a 'stand by your man' attitude once you're east of the Iron Curtain. She will also probably not have such a strong support network and understanding of divorce law as her British sisters, so less likely to split up. 

Edited by Austin Allegro

45 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

5. No mention of accent was made - was she foreign? Her good looks suggest she might be - if so, she won't have such a shallow attitude towards men as most western women (although that entitled attitude is spreading globally) and may genuinely value a 'good' (although fat) man. There is still something of a 'stand by your man' attitude once you're east of the Iron Curtain. She will also probably not have such a strong support network and understanding of divorce law as her British sisters, so less likely to split up. 

This could be true - I had noticed in recent years that most of the times that I see a really good looking woman with a normal looking bloke around Belfast they tend to be tourists!

15 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

This could be true - I had noticed in recent years that most of the times that I see a really good looking woman with a normal looking bloke around Belfast they tend to be tourists!

I remember a few years ago at one of those county shows, there were some vintage vehicles on display. Looking at them was a very geeky, Woody Allen type guy, and with him a very pretty much younger woman, possibly Thai or Fililpina, with a mixed race child about two years old, clearly theirs. The man said 'Let's have a look on this one' pointing at one of the vehicles. 'I not want to' said the wife. 'But,' exclaimed the man with exasperation, 'it's a 1949 Green Line Leyland Titan bus! Oh you are BORING!' 

46 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I remember a few years ago at one of those county shows, there were some vintage vehicles on display. Looking at them was a very geeky, Woody Allen type guy, and with him a very pretty much younger woman, possibly Thai or Fililpina, with a mixed race child about two years old, clearly theirs. The man said 'Let's have a look on this one' pointing at one of the vehicles. 'I not want to' said the wife. 'But,' exclaimed the man with exasperation, 'it's a 1949 Green Line Leyland Titan bus! Oh you are BORING!' 

Ha! I'd just like to clarify - the examples I was thinking of were not the westerner/thai bride combo. They were all couples of a similar age and the same race - mostly europeans of various kinds.

On 26/03/2017 at 7:42 PM, developer said:

After just having gone for a swim I also feel like it's helped me burn way more fat than the treadmill, I feel kind of hungry which means it must have kick started my fat burning metabolism. Not only that but I feel good, whereas after treadmill I feel just really tired and beat.

I'm sure treadmill works for most guys, but I think everyone is different and for some reason swimming just works for me.

Swimming (doing the crawl) - for me - is like the "wonder" exercise.  It stretches your back, helps your posture, your breathing, widens your shoulders, gives you good upper body definition, and 45 mins is like 3 hours on the bike in terms of feeling great.  It's hard to get an injury from swimming and you can do it into your 80s if you want to.  Running also doesn't agree with me - I feel exhausted after any run.

Edited by canbuywontbuy

Today I saw a guy at the swimming pool, just average body no muscles and not skinny either, the kind of body shape you would expect from someone who is not into fitness like a slightly overweight without verging on fat kind of build.

Then I saw the burd he was with, presumably his girlfriend. She was just beautiful, amazing perfect body and perfect face- definitely a 10. Then I wondered how this 'average' guy got a girl like her.

Then I noticed he had a handsome face, you could look at his face and see his features were all nice nothing unattractive there. I think a lot of people under estimate how much importance women place on facial attractiveness whereas men care more about body.

When he got in the pool he must have noticed me looking at him for just a few seconds and he said to his girl something like 'there's some dodgy people here'.

That's me, one dodgy looking mother******er who also was by far the best swimmer in the pool :P Although sadly I don't think swimming skill really helps me look less dodgy.

Edited by developer

1 hour ago, Errol said:

Great piece on the Vox Popoli blog -

Nice to see that women are capable of grasping that feminism is bad for more women than it benefits economically

http://voxday.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/she-did-math.html

I think you could argue too that now we have women in the workplace there is a whole 'independence' movement that has made them a lot more shallow than they would have been if they needed a good provider. So for average looking guys like me, that is a real game changer and why I would never really want to date in this country anymore since living abroad has given me high standards.

I would be unwilling to date an unattractive woman even if admittedly I am probably not considered handsome by most women here. and I will say that's fair because I can also earn above an average salary, which means I deserve an attractive girlfriend. But British society has denied me that right so I can only get it if I live abroad, the irony being I am more attractive to foreign women and my above average salary helps me there way more than here so I get a double benefit.

Errol   
10 hours ago, developer said:

I would be unwilling to date an unattractive woman 

Agree completely. If there is no sexual attraction then it basically won't work. And why would you date anyone you did not want to have sex with (urgently)? This is the underpinning of male sexuality - in that men inherently objectify women and judge on that basis.

Edited by Errol

22 minutes ago, Errol said:

Agree completely. If there is no sexual attraction then it basically won't work. And why would you date anyone you did not want to have sex with (urgently)? This is the underpinning of male sexuality - in that men inherently objectify women and judge on that basis.

Absolutely true. A great shame for the human race, as "gives great blow jobs" is a really, really terrible selection criterion for suitable maternal instincts for raising your children.

36 minutes ago, Errol said:

100% agree, but as Hail says above, it can lead to some very bad decision making.  So I agree with you, and I agree that it can be a trap.  On the other side of the equation, you get people who are in deep denial about sexual attraction being important (usually because they're not strongly attracted to their partners so they're justifying their decisions).  Who said dating was easy?!  Nobody.

PopGun   
On 25/03/2017 at 9:59 PM, jfk said:

It just confuses the hell out of me. How on earth can that be attractive. But I suppose he spouts the socially acceptable PC bullcrap and talks about 'feelings' and 'emotions' (well in the easily digestible manner the woman wants to hear). Basically a cuk.

Shouldn't that be a turn off?!

PopGun   
1 hour ago, canbuywontbuy said:

100% agree, but as Hail says above, it can lead to some very bad decision making.  So I agree with you, and I agree that it can be a trap.  On the other side of the equation, you get people who are in deep denial about sexual attraction being important (usually because they're not strongly attracted to their partners so they're justifying their decisions).  Who said dating was easy?!  Nobody.

Indeed. Although an average woman can become more attractive if she has the right attitude/chemistry, and good looking girls can be a turn off (hence this thread).

Smoking is one for me, can't stand it. Wouldn't bother others though but that's just me. Also materialism.

Us guys physically have a six point checklist (in no order of preference, honestly):

Breasts

Ar$e

Legs

Flat midriff 

Face/lips/eyes

Hair

Now mist blokes will be more than greatful for 3 out of 6.

Women used to be similar... but now they seem to only entertain you if you have all physical traits AND the Status AND the salary.

Deluded. However I also have to say that unless you're an 8 yourself, don't kid yourself you're entitled to an 8-10

EmmaRoid   
12 hours ago, developer said:

I think you could argue too that now we have women in the workplace there is a whole 'independence' movement that has made them a lot more shallow than they would have been if they needed a good provider. So for average looking guys like me, that is a real game changer and why I would never really want to date in this country anymore since living abroad has given me high standards.

I would be unwilling to date an unattractive woman even if admittedly I am probably not considered handsome by most women here. and I will say that's fair because I can also earn above an average salary, which means I deserve an attractive girlfriend. But British society has denied me that right so I can only get it if I live abroad, the irony being I am more attractive to foreign women and my above average salary helps me there way more than here so I get a double benefit.

Would you shag an unattractive woman?

EmmaRoid   
2 hours ago, Errol said:

1 hour ago, 24 year mortgage 8itch said:

Only if she was fit. I think i should say though that I am considered attractive to many foreign women which is why I want to move abroad.

I was just pointing out that in the past when women were not working a good salary was a much more important factor in this country whereas now I don't think an average looking guy on 40k is going to be able to date on the same level (usually) as a fit or attractive guy who was on a more mediocre salary.

If I really wanted to succeed dating in this country I think getting a good body shape (6 pack etc) will work because there will always be a minority of attractive women that go for a man's body over face. But it's still better for me abroad because that being in shape bonus will be exponentially more useful in a country where I am already attractive.

EmmaRoid   
13 minutes ago, developer said:

Only if she was fit. I think i should say though that I am considered attractive to many foreign women which is why I want to move abroad.

I was just pointing out that in the past when women were not working a good salary was a much more important factor in this country whereas now I don't think an average looking guy on 40k is going to be able to date on the same level (usually) as a fit or attractive guy who was on a more mediocre salary.

If I really wanted to succeed dating in this country I think getting a good body shape (6 pack etc) will work because there will always be a minority of attractive women that go for a man's body over face. But it's still better for me abroad because that being in shape bonus will be exponentially more useful in a country where I am already attractive.

So you can rise above your biological pre-determination but billions of burds can't?

I'm so pleased for you.

Edited by 24 year mortgage 8itch

3 hours ago, PopGun said:

Indeed. Although an average woman can become more attractive if she has the right attitude/chemistry, and good looking girls can be a turn off (hence this thread).

Smoking is one for me, can't stand it. Wouldn't bother others though but that's just me. Also materialism.

Us guys physically have a six point checklist (in no order of preference, honestly):

Yeah, agreed that it's not just PURE visuals, but....mentality, accent, innocence* (remember that?), charm (remember that?), ability to hold an interesting conversation and be willing to talk about all kinds of things. These are plusses for me, and as you say, there's many negatives to take into account too.  Charm, though....there's a thing. 

Having said all that, from the male perspective, raw physical attraction is STILL a massive, undeniable influence.  Perhaps, THE influence - since the whole mating game is predicated on spreading your genes with the best possible genes on offer. Even if we make a conscious decision not to have children - the male reptile brain is hardcoded to ultimately make us act like Ghengis Khan notwithstanding social constraint - we battle with this base instinct on a daily basis. 

Gonna go out on a limb here...it's depressing that modern society has over-valued women - in the west -  to such a degree that they've utterly let themselves go, both physically and mentally.  Women have not upped their game at all - they've become (in the main) much fatter physically, and their personalities...well, why bother with one, when society says you're great all the time, and you can do no wrong, and that if anything, you're a victim in need of sympathy? Just show your muffin top belly and bum crack and you get the male attention you desire.

*on innocence, I see that as a female trait, and scepticism as a male trait.  The lack of innocence in women these days is not endearing to me.  It just suggests "used goods". 

Edited by canbuywontbuy

Just now, 24 year mortgage 8itch said:

So you can rise above your biological pre-determination but billions of burds can't?

I'm so pleased for you.

I don't think men are as shallow about face as burds. I mean I've seen some ugly burds and as long as they are not overweight they do well.

And I've seen some really overweight and ugly whales, a kind of species which does not exist in most countries. And they can be really arrogant and horrible and seem to consider themselves attractive.

Even an overweight or ugly burd can get a one night stand off Tinder or POF. Would be much harder for a guy. It's like someone else mentioned all this new technology/ convenience of dating apps makes it easier for women to get their casual hook ups and raises their standards IMO.

I'm not saying attractive burds should be forced to date me, but I am justifying why other countries are better for me. I don't like it when people automatically assume that a guy in this country who can't date attractive women must have no social skills because that is not going to help if you don't meet their standards.

Just now, canbuywontbuy said:

Gonna go out on a limb here...it's depressing that modern society has over-valued women - in the west -  to such a degree that they've utterly let themselves go, both physically and mentally.  Women have not upped their game at all - they've become (in the main) much fatter physically, and their personalities...well, why bother with one, when society says you're great all the time, and you can do no wrong, and that if anything, you're a victim in need of sympathy? Just show your muffin top belly and bum crack and you get the male attention you desire.

There's definitely enough desperate guys out there that even the whales I mentioned must still be fulfilling their needs otherwise why would they get themselves into such a bad shape. It feels like on average men here are in better shape than the women, I've read the experiences of some American guys who have come here and felt the same thing. More effort to pull an attractive woman here compared to back in the States which is saying a lot as they are meant to be equally shallow over there.

37 minutes ago, 24 year mortgage 8itch said:

I'm so pleased for you.

That comment suggests the dating game is equal for men and women. It isn't.  Women have something already that makes them attractive (eggs), men have to show how good they are at gaining resources to be attractive (notwithstanding state support these days, but I'm talking about our innate drives shaped by millennia).  The alpha male isn't purely alpha because of his looks (though yes, they indicate good genes), but also they reflect his ability to get resources: his good looks help him get resources, so that goes hand in hand with the alpha male generally being attractive, but it's not a mandatory requirement - getting resources IS.  An autistic attractive man who is otherwise fully abled cannot be an alpha if his autism prevents him from gathering resources.  He might look great ostensibly, but he will fail the female sniff test within seconds.  A good looking useless-at-getting-resources-man is useless (again, let's forget the scummy women who live off the state and shag the best looking guy because resources are guaranteed for her by the state).  Women don't need to rise above their pre-determined biological "level" - their level is usually high enough.  It's the men that struggle and must prove themselves in one way or another.  An ugly guy can be successful in business and therefore raise his sexual market value considerably.  Or as developer points out, an average guy from a rich country can move to a poor country and raise his sexual market value that way. A man has to work hard one way or another to show his value.  A woman can be morbidly obese, have the personality of a goldfish, and still find a guy to pop out 5 kids with. 

Edited by canbuywontbuy

ccc   
3 hours ago, 24 year mortgage 8itch said:

I've paid to shag unattractive women. 

PopGun   

Maybe I have it the wrong way round. Maybe the feminists are the useful idiots of the chads?

its obvious I don't agree that modern day influences and practices are 'hard wired' into women's behaviour. However men's spreading of their loins (genes) are and... at the expense of the competition..

All I'm saying is a lot of the competition (brains/higher than average earners) been wiped from the board.